Chapter 2 the two strings meet

Important for the story:

'Thoughts' and texting
Singing
Pov change or scene change
*actions*

3rd person pov

Brook waddled out of his dorm once he got ready and searched for his friends, which wasn't a difficult task as he knew them well enough where they would be the fountain. He stepped outside and sure enough the two girls were right there "hey guys" the two looked up "hey brook" dawn said to brook then looked over and saw a ginger haired girl "who's this" brook asked "oh brook this is my dorm mate misty" robin said and misty smiled and waved at him "hey there" misty said to him, brook politely waved back "yo misty" the four perked up and misty instantly ran and hugged the person "Yolo mah bestie" misty said to them "Yolo misty" the person looked at the three and said "new friends?" Misty chuckled and pointed to robin "knew her since day one of being here and just met those two" the person chuckled "guys this is Skylar my platonic soulmate and they are non-binary" the three perked up even more "wait really wow that's cool" dawn stated for once the three met a set of soulmates who are platonic to each other "yeah sky and I are not interested in dating anyone" the three shrugged in understanding "so what was y'all's connection to each other" dawn asked out of curiosity "oh we had words on our arms" misty said "yeah it was the first thing we said to each other" skylar added "what did you guys say to each other" dawn asked the two looked at each other and misty chuckled "listen" sky said " 'why do they call it a rush hour when nothing moves' was the first thing they said to me" skylar snickered and said "and you said and I quote 'I don't knowbut I am so cleverbsometimes I don't know what I'm saying' " the three looked at the two and brook kinda chuckled and said "r/technicallythetruth" the others snickered a bit "yeah" sky replyed "well were gonna get out of your hair as we've got training to do" skylar said and misty nodded "yeah you guys are more than welcome to join us anytime robin knows where I train" misty said and robin confirmed it "yeah I do we'll probably come around later" the two nodded and waved off "see y'all later" the two shouted running off, the three waved to them and sat there in a comforting silence since it was a Saturday there were no classes. The three sat there for a bit until they stood up and walked back into the campus. The three chatted about alot of things, they then came across some guy with some friends of theirs "oh look it some of the very few of us with out there soulmate" one of them said, the others began laughing, brook glared at them "yeah and? It's not any of your business" brook spat back at them causing one of them to shove him "watch it O'Halloran you may be able to fight but you can't protect yourself from multiple people" brook glared at him even more as he stood up and walked passed him, purposely bumping his shoulder to him with dawn and robin doing the same thing to one of the other random guys. The three got a ways away from them feeling angry, then feeling upset, robin patted her friends backs as they sighed sadly "and I'm a fucking 3rd year and haven't found my soulmate yet" brook said dawn hugged him "I know brook I know I'm a third year too" she said to him "look brook those bastards can say what they want cause as they say the later you meet your soulmate the more likely your gonna git it off" robin said to him which is true those who meet there soulmate later hit it off quicker than the rest "I know but it hurts when there not around I still feel...., incomplete" brook said and robin patted his shoulder "we are to brook" robin replyed dawn sighed if only one of them has a sign of coming close to finding there soulmate then there's hope for the other two, dawn looked down and up again only to whip her head down to her hand she lifted it up to see her red string faintly and dimly glowing, her eyes went wide "uhh guys" the two looked at dawn looking at her hand and growing a little puzzled "what is it" robin asked, dawn was silent for a good moment and then said "my red string appeared very faintly" the two went from puzzled to shocked in seconds "follow it" brook said to her, she perked up "follow the string, find them, find your soulmate" dawns face lit up and she spun around and ran off following the string as it grew brighter as she ran 'THIS MEANS THERE CLOSE' dawn thought eagerly.

Meanwhile

Ash, phoenix, and blake went to the library closest to the entrance of the campus (not really but it's the first library you see) the three mainly read books or studied to pass some of the time phoenix and ash chatted while blake was reading a book "and then I punched him in the face" phoenix said all confidently, ash rolled his eyes amusingly "typical phoenix" ash stated phoenix playfully punched ash as much as she hates jokes she's made the exception to joke with the boys "I thought you two were studying" blake said looking up from his book "we thought you were reading" phoenix replyed "touche" blake responded "well I'm gonna get back..." blake cut himself off looking at his hand seeing the red string he never thought he would see again "what's wrong" phoenix asked, blake was silent looking at his hand with wide eyes "my red string has appeared" was all he said, the two looked shocked and ash said "doesn't that mean your soulmate is near by" ash said to him blake nodded "well what are you waiting for go find them" phoenix said to him blake yeeted the book back onto the shelf perfectly (HOW THE FUCK MY GUY) and ran out ash and phoenix ran out to see him run off "wish me luck guys" blake shouted, phoenix and ash cheerd him on as he ran off.

Blake ran for a while feeling adrenaline flow through him, he ran outside 'come on come on' blake grew nervous but kept his hopes up as his string got brighter with every step untill he ran around a corner and saw someone else running around the corner as well they both stopped seeing the red string attached to the other's pinky the string was now glowing at its brightest, the two stood there for a while before slowly approaching each other once they were face to face they still stood there flabbergasted until the girl broke the silence "h-hi umm" blake felt a blush appear on his face 'she is cute and her voice is adorable' blake thought "hi I'm blake" he said to her she blinked and he saw a small blush appear on her rosie cheeks "I'm dawn" the two stood there for sometime before blake said "do you wanna hang out" dawns face lit up "sure" blake smiled behind his mask before he pulled it down and held his hand out to her to which she happily took it and the two walked along feeling happy and complete

BLAWN HAS SET IN MOTION stay tuned next time when dawn tells brook and robin that she found her soulmate the two felt ecstatic for her not only has she found her soulmate but that also means hope for the other two, phoenix and ash also feel happy for blake mean while dawn and blake talk about there life story and some old scars that came with it stay tuned for Chapter 3 sharing stories untill then

Cat~con out