Chapter 3

Hoseok POV

"Don't you look cute?" I heard someone behind me say, it wasn't Yoongi. I turned around and saw a man slightly taller than me with dark hair and a smirk on his face.
"What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" The man said I just stood there frozen, slightly scared, the man's voice was deep and intimidating.
"I- I umm sorry, I mean no." I was confused, I didn't know what to say or how to act. I could hear the man chuckle which made me shiver.
"Umm I should get to Yoongi," I said as the man got closer.
"Why? Am I not enough?" The man was staring into my eyes and taking slow steps closer. Before the man was too close for comfort I turned around and quickly ran into the living room expecting to see Yoongi but instead seeing two other men sitting on the couch. I was so confused and scared. Did Yoongi leave me? Where is he? How do I get home?

"Hoseok?" I heard his voice, I turned around and saw Yoongi standing there with a glass of whisky in his hand. I walked over to him, my eyes red and a breath uneven. I hugged him., words can't express how glad I was to see him. He wrapped one of his hands around me and stroked my back. I was taking deep breaths trying to calm down.
"C'mon, let's sit down," He let go of me but I clung onto his arm, we slowly walked over to the other couch that was right in front of the one that the two strange men were sitting on. I heard footsteps and saw the man before walking into the room and sitting down next to the other two. I was still scared, I'm not very good at meeting new people especially like this.

"Are you ok?" Yoongi asked me quietly
"I don't know really," I replied, he took my hand in his and rubbed my knuckles with his thumb.
"Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook this is Hoseok. Hoseok these are my friends/ business partners." Yoongi introduced me to his colleagues, I'm guessing that he went in order so the man with the dark hair must be Taehyung.
"Hello," I said and Taehyung smirked at me, I shivered.
"How did you end up with such a cutie?" Taehyung asked, I could feel Yoongi's grip on my hand tighten. I shuffled closer to him.
"I was out last night and I ran into him. That's it." Yoongi said, "Why do you ask?"
Taehyung spread his legs wider and answered
"Nothing, just wondering." Taehyung then proceeded to put his hand on Jimin's thigh which confused me but also made me sigh in relief. Yoongi took a sip from his drink and offered me some, I declined.

"Who's coming out for a smoke?"
Yoongi asked after a few minutes of them taking.
"I'm coming." The youngest looking one said.
"I wanna come too," I quietly said. Yoongi took my hand as we stood up and went out to the patio with the other right behind us. As we passed Taehyung and Jimin I could feel the dark-haired male's eyes on me. As we got outside Yoongi got a pack of cigarettes and offered me one I slowly took one out of the pack. He took one himself and lit his with the stolen lighter. I got out my lighter and lit mine.

The guy, who I assumed was Jungkook, and Yoongi were talking while I was looking around the garden.
"Yea, Taehyungs been making eyes." That fought my attention and I turned towards the other two.
"Making eyes?" I asked, Jungkook chuckled and said
"Yea, he's been making eyes at you. I'm sure you noticed." I took the last drag of the cigarette and put it out.
"Well yeah, but it looked like he and Jimin were like a thing." Both of them chuckled and I got embarrassed.
"No, they're not a couple they're just occasional fuck buddies," Yoongi explained
"Oh.."

After a few minutes, we went back inside and decided to order some food. I went to the kitchen to get a drink and I felt someone follow me. When I got to the fridge I felt two hands on my shoulders turn me around and pin me against the fridge. It was Taehyung.

"Hey, cutie." He said, I was already shivering but I couldn't call for help, I just couldn't
"You didn't answer my question before. Was I not enough?" I was uncomfortable and wanted to get out of the situation so I replied
"I- I don't know, I was confused." He chuckled and grabbed my chin making me look at him
"How adorable. Bet you're just as adorable in bed." He smirked and lowered his head leaning in for a kiss but I turned my head
"What a bad boy," He said
"I bet you let Yoongi do this to you. Why can't I?" Oh, how I hated his questions. I tried pushing him off but he was too strong
"Aww, baby why are you pushing me away I just want to have some fun." He said with a seductive voice.
"I- I don't want to do that I just wanted to get a drink." My eyes started to water and he let me go
"Sensitive are we," he chuckled and went back to the living room. I slid down the fridge onto the kitchen floor. Hugging my knees.