Chapter 4

Andy pov

I woke up and got ready to go to the hospital and check in my dad.

"Hey Dad. How you doing?"

"Im okay Andera." Dad says

"Dad I want to be Captain."

"You just can't skip ranks Andrea. You aren't even a lieutenant yet." Dad say.

"I haven't had time to fill out a application for it cause I've been worried about you, and helping you do your job Dad. So make me lieutenant. Then me and Jack can run the station together."

"Okay, You can be promoted to lieutenant, but Frankile is not easy to deal with." Dad says

"I can handle Frankile Dad. Bye see you later I have tonget to the station now."

I drive to the station to see Maya and Jordan pulling up at the same time in separate cars today. Jordan gets out of her car and glares at Maya. Then walks into the station. That was really weird I thought.

"Maya everything okay with you and Jordan?"

"No, she is mad at me because I told her friends that she kissed you at the last fire." Maya answers

"Okay that makes sense now." I say and start to blush when she mentioned the kiss.

"Andy you okay you are turning red? Wait a minute you like Jordan or you liked the kiss or both?" Maya ask

"Yes, Why did she do that?"

"While Jordan likes you. Like has a crush on you." Maya answers.

"Okay I like her too. Now let's get in there because Frankile is coming and I need to impress her as my first day as lieutenant."

With that we walk in and go get changed.

Jordan pov

"Hey Huges, Miller, Montgomery."

"Hey Bishop. So you like Herrea huh." Travis says

"Yes I do like Herrea. Not drop it. It is not the right time to ask her out because of her dad."

I say then leave to go to the gym. I was in there for about 10 minutes before. I was interrupted.

"Hey Jordan we have to go to the beanery now." Vic tells me.

"Okay let's go."

We walk to the beanery and start to eat breakfast. Then Jack and Andy walk in.

"19, My dad has cancer he is stepping down as Captain. Jack and..."Andy was saying before Miller interrupted her

"Congrats man" Miller says

"Me and Gibson will be filling that place intell the spot is filled or if one of us is promoted to the captain position." Andy says.

"Congrats also." Miller says with a eye roll.

"Every other shift we will rotate between me and Gibson. Also everyday is a poll day. Dismissed." Andy says

With that I leave to go shower and change.

"Jordan did you know about Captain." Maya says as she barges into the showers.

"Yes, I did but that was Andy's news to share not mine."

"Okay. That's why tou were sad the last few days." Maya tells me

"Yes. NOW CAN I SHOWER IN PEACE PLEASE."

Maya then left the showers.
I finished my shower then walked out to the locker area to change into my uniform