Togaraka

Uraraka POV:

I was at the base with toga and shiggy since dabi had a booty call with birdbrain. Toga walked over and sat next to me placing her hand on my thigh causing a shiver to go down my spine. " Toga....what are you doing?" I asked breathlessly as she started to move her hand closer to my area. " Shhhh baby~ Just relax~" She said as she started to rub me through my shorts. I moaned softly and squeezed my legs together tightly. " Not right here toga~" I moaned out softly. She smirked and rubbed harder making me grip the arm of the couch with a breathy moan. " T-Toga~ Fuck~" I moaned out she smirked and started to kiss and suck on my neck rubbing harder. I gripped her hand and pushed it harder bitting my lip. " Hmmmm, someone's eager~" She said huskily in my ear. I blushed and moaned nodding. " T-Toga please~ Let's go to the bedroom~" I moaned out. She smirked and stood up dragging me with her. " Where're you two going?" Shiggy asked. Toga smirked and said " To rub our pussies together~" while smirking making me blush. " Ewwwww!" Shiggy said. Toga chuckled as we reached her room. She smirked as she pushed me on the bed climbing on top of me and kissed me. I kissed back wrapping my arms around her neck moaning as she bit my lip. 

Toga's POV:

I took that as my chance to slip my tongue inside her mouth leaving no place untouched. I moved my hand down to rub her and she moaned bucking her hips up into my hand. " Someone's eager~" I said smirking as i sucked on her neck roughly her moans making me wet.she trys to take off her clothes but I stop her "aww why can't I do that for you" I tell her she starts to rub herself with my hand wanting more I pull my hand away and start to undress her I take off her shorts and start rubbing through the fabric of her underwear her moans are so pretty "p-please j-just do it already p-please" she's begging so cute. I smirk and rub her through her panties feeling her sweet pussy juices on my fingers already. I smirked and pulled her panties off. " So wet for me baby~" I say smirked as i flick her clit. " Ngh~" She moan. I smirked and started to suck on her clit hard. She moaned and wrapped her legs around my neck. I smirk and suck harder sticking a finger in her curling it. " F-Fuckkk~ Nghhh~" She moaned and squeezed my head with her thighs. I pulled my finger out and thrusted my tongue inside of her searching for her g-spot. "Ahhh~ Fuck toga there!~" She moaned out grinding on my face. I smirked and rammed my tongue into that spot over and over as her thighs shook and she pushed my face into her pussy while grinding on my face roughly moaning loud. " Fuck, fuck fuckkkkk~ Shit your tongue feels so warm and hot~" She moaned out pinching her nipples moaning. I smirked and slapped her ass while moving my tongue up and down and all around her grinding faster on my face rubbing her clit. " Fuck mommy~ Shiiiitttttt!~" She moaned out grinding and rubbing faster and harder. I smirked and grabbed her ass moving my tongue faster. She gripped my hair puching me in deeper. " Fuck I'm gonna cummmmm!~" She moaned out squeezing me with her thighs grinding faster and harder. I smirked and moved my tongue harder and faster. " Fuckkkkk!~ I'm cumminggggggg!~" She moaned and cummmed all in my mouth. I swallowed it all pulling my tongue out and started rubbing her tongue. Her body shook and she gripped the sheets her back arching off the bed. " Fuckkkkkkk!~ Ah~ Ah~ AHHHH!~" She moaned as she squirted all over my face moaning and shaking. I smirked and caugh it all almost. She panted as she rode out her high. I smirked and came up kissing her holding her neck. She moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smirked and pulled back taking my pants and panties off. " My turn~" I said smirking rubbing my clit.

No one's POV:

Uraraka blushed and leaned down kitty licking her clit. Toga moaned and gripped her hair slightly.  Uraraka smirked and licked faster while grabbing toga's tits. Toga moaned he grinded softly against her face moaning. Urarake smirked and thrusted her tongue in hitting toga's g-spot dead on. " Ahhh~ Ngh fuck ura~" She moaned out pushing her head into her pussy.Uraraka  moaned sending vibrations to toga's clit making her thighs shake and her moan. " F-Fuck ura!~ Y-You're doing s-so good!~" She moaned out grinding harder against her face. Ura smirked and held her trembling thighs as she thrusted her tongue inside of toga. " Fuckkkkkk!~ Shit!~" She moaned out as ura's tongue rubbed her g-spot. She smirked and mover her tongue fast. Toga moaned and her eyes rollled to the back of her head. " Fuckkkkkkk~" She moaned pushing ura's head deeper into her pussy. Uraraka moaned at the taste and smell of toga's sweet juices. Toga moaned and shook. " I-I'm gonna cummmmmmm!~" She moaned out grinding harder. Ura smirked and pulled out. Toga whined. " W-Why would you d-do that?" She asked panting. " To do this~" Ura said smirking as they started to scissor each other. " Fuck this feels good~" Toga moaned out gripping the sheets. Ura smirked and went faster feeling her release coming quicker than she thought it would. Toga moaned and moved with her feeling her release coming also. " Fuck I'm gonna cummm~" Ura moaned out moving faster and harder. " Ahhhhhh~ I'm cumingggggg!~" Toga moaned out moving with her. And with on last roll of their hips they were both cumming and squirting. Ura panted as she climbed off of toga. " Fuck ,that was hot~" Toga said as she pulled ura into her arms. Ura nodded and hummed in agreement. Toga smiled and kissed the top of her head. " Sleep" Ura mumbled out her eyes closing. Toga smiled and kissed her head one last time before falling asleep.

Hey guys! It is I the author 😌😙. How are you today? I hope you're good cause I'm not lol. Anyways, thanks for your suggestions! I already have some ideas for my next few chapters but if you have another idea don't be afraid to tell me lol. Lots of luv! Stay safe and stay gay! Byeeeeee~

1109 words.