Chapter Three

I woke up to knocking on my door, I groaned and got out of bed opening the door. "What peasant is keeping me from my slumber?" I said with my eyes closed, then I heard Zayn's familiar low chuckle." It's me, Zayn the peasant," he said laughing, I laughed too and smiled at him. "What do ya want? It better be pretty damn important!" I said, he laughed at me, "Put on your sluttiest dress... we're going clubbing, I'm coming back up here in 30 minutes to get you." he just walked away and I stood at my door wide eyed, it shutting with a loud thud.

This oughta be fun... going clubbing with Zayn Malik from One Direction, I laughed at myself as I walked over to my bags and grabbed a short black strapless dress and my leopard print heels. I quickly slipped them on going to the bathroom and combing through my hair and applying my makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror, "Lookin goooood," I said laughing, then there was a knocking on the door. I walked over opening it, and there stood Zayn, he smiled at me, "You clean up nice," I laughed at his comment as he scanned my body, licking his lips.

He grabbed my arm and we quietly ran through the hallway, trying not to wake any of thr boys. We got to the elavator and Zayn pressed thr lobby button. "Am I even aloud to go clubbing? I mean, I'm only 17," I said, "Yea, but I know the guy who owns this club we're going to and we can drink all we want." He smiled at me and the elavator dinged and we ran out.

We got to his car and I quickly got in. I had never been clubbing before... but only because I was never old enough to go. I never really had any friends to go clubbing with either, I didn't go to school and I stayed working with my dad all the time.

We pulled up to the club and Zayn and I hopped out of the car. He grabbed my hand and we walked inside the club, Zayn showing the guard his ID. We immediatley went to the bar and he got us a few shots. I didn't know what they were, and I just kind of looked at it funny. "What? Have you never drank before Max?" Zayn asked, smirking, "Nope, I'm to young," I laughed and downed the drink, choking on the burn in my throat. When the burn went away I felt a warm sensation in my stomach and Zayn handed me another after another.

I started to feel a little buzz coming on when Zayn grabbed me and I stumbled onto the dance floor with him. He grabbed my hips and turned me around, my back facing him. I moved my body against his, dancing to the beat of the music. I was grinding against Zayn, not really knowing what I was doing, the alcohol taking over my body. I felt weightless, like I could float and everything was blury. 

I didn't feel Zayn behind me anymore so I turned around to see him walking out of the club. I stumbled, trying to catch up to him. I went outside the back of the club where he was as he pulled something out of his pocket. "What's that?" I asked, slurring, "Pot. Want some?" Drugs? Zayn is doing drugs? I've never done drugs before... but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

I walked up to him, "Sure," he smiled at me and rolled the weed into some paper, lighting it at the end. He took a long drag and held his breath for a few seconds, then blew out. "You suck in and hold your breath for as long as you can, okay?" He said, I nodded my head and grabbed the blunt from him, taking it in my own lips. I sucked in a deep breath, all the smoke going into my lungs. I held my breath for only about 3 seconds before coughing.

Zayn started rubbing my back. Tears were rolling out of my eyes and I couldn't breathe, but it soon went away. We hit the blunt, taking turns until it was gone. I found myself laughing at anything and everything, and I was hungry. "Let's go eat some food," I told him, walking away. He cought up to me laughing, "There's a McDonalds just around the corner, we can walk there." I took my shoes off because they were hurting my feet, and I walked there bare foot.

When we got to McDonalds I ordered 2 big macs, a large fry, and a large chocolate milkshake. Zayn was laughing the whole entire time I was ordering because I couldn't say anything right, probably the effect of the pot and alcohol. Zayn order the same as me and we both sat down to eat, and we actually ate everything. I was surprised that I ate it all, because I do not eat a lot at all.

We walked back to the club and got Zayn's car, driving to the hotel. When we got there I remembered that I forgot my key. "Crap, I forgot my key to my room," I said laughing, Zayn laughed too and said, "Well, you can stay in my room tonight if you want?" I smiled to myself, "Okay."

We got on the elevator and went up to his room. He opened the door for me and I walked in, throwing my clothes to the ground. He walked over and pushed me on his bed, "Wanna get high again?" I thought to myself, a second time can't hurt either. I bit my lip and shook my head, he grabbed out another blunt, lighting it. He took a hit and handed it to me, and this time I didn't cough. Zayn soon took his clothes off, laying beside me on the bed in just his boxers. We smoked a few more blunts, and I was so high, I didn't even know what I was doing.

I walked over to Zayn's mini fridge and grabbed as much food as I could and we both ate it. We soon ate all of his food and called room service, ordering pretty much everything. When it got here we answered the door, forgetting we were only in out underwear and just laughed at ourselves as the guy left.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Be honest with me guys... do you like this story?? If so, please tell me. Sorry this chapter is so sucky tho.