Chapter 1

Author's Note:
Heyyy! Just so you know, this is my first time with these stuffs so bare with me. My previous stories are cringe af don't read it lmao. Warning! this story aren't for kids below 18, if you still want to read it then go on. Just wanna remind y'all to say good bye to your innocence.

____________________________________

"Great job for today boss! let's now head to your office" Konohamaru gave Naruto a bottle of water, the blonde gladly took it and poured the water down his throat.

"how was my performance?" Naruto asked, he was sweating. Singing must've tired him, "it was amazing like always boss!, what kind of magic did God gave you? how is your voice so different to mine??"

Konohamaru frowned, he crossed his arms to his chest. A chuckle came out from the blonde's lips "you're just different kona". Kona is a nickname Naruto made for his assistant, Konohamaru.

They walked down the hallway to Naruto's office. The blonde
immediately sat when they entered, "how many views?" Konohamaru was standing in front of him, "so far... 3.2Million"

A smirk spread across his face, "that was quick, guess many people loves me" He shrugged his shoulders, wrapping his tan hands around a bottle of whiskey. He poured the alcohol in rocks glass and slowly drank the beverage down his throat.

"how many was Sasuke's?" Konohamaru scrolled to his ipad,
".. 12million boss". Naruto felt a lump in his throat, he lowered the glass and began to cough "are you alright boss!?" Kona immediately gave his boss a warm glass of water.

"the fucking fuck of fuck" Naruto's hands were on his throat, it feels like his throat was burning. "he got many views already?" Kona nodded "it looks like he started earlier than you". Nauto stood up slamming his palms on the wooden desk "that damn cheater"

Naruto walked grabbing his coat off the chair "I'm leaving, that's enough for today" he sighed, "but what about the-" Naruto smiled at the brunette "you can handle it don't you?"

After receiving a 'yes' from the brat, Naruto went out and left.

••••

"

You old jerk." Naruto slammed the door open startling the people inside the office, he was glaring at a pale man with raven hair sitting on his desk surrounded by male and female. He walked shamelessly and grabbed the man by his collar "I thought we had already talked about the time."

Those blue eyes intensely glared at the black ones, the pale man smirked "looks like we have a problem". The guy looked at the people around them, "you may all leave". With just a single order the people immediately left the office leaving the two men.

The man sighed, "what do you need little fox?" he glared at him. Naruto pushed the man back to his chair, "I need an explanation Sasuke, you bastard". The blonde sat on the wooden desk, "explanation? for what?" Naruto threw his phone at the raven only for him to immediately catch it. Naruto was always amazed of Sasuke's catching skills, the raven stared at the phone.

Sudden laughter filled the air, Sasuke gave Naruto's phone back. "What's wrong?" he smirked, The blonde gave him a dismissive look "you know what you did stupid". Naruto shoved his phone in his pocket and stood up, "We were supposed to upload the video at the same time to see who will the people watch first!"

Sasuke stood from his sit, "why would I do that? that's nonsense" he yawned. The blonde's eyebrows scrunched with anger "Fuck you!" He raised his middle finger and left slamming the door loud enough to make Sasuke's ears ring.

"that little fox, he's not taking his job seriously. Show biz isn't a game" he chuckled.

••••

"How can we help you mr. Uchiha?" The waiter opened the door for Sasuke to enter. Sasuke didn't say anything, he showed his VIP card and the waiter immediately accompanied him. The waiter brought him to a private room, Sasuke sat on a soft leather couch while two women entered the room. The waiter gave Sasuke a vape "enjoy your time sir" and he left.

Sasuke exhaled the smoke from the vape while the two women began stripping in front of him. The other one continued dancing in front of the raven while the other one began touching him.

The raven wasn't looking at the two women. He doesn't care about them, all he need is pleasure.

Sasuke's phone chimed, earning his attention. He turned on his phone, 5 missed calls and 3 messages from his "Little Fox", a smirk curved his soft lips.

The woman with read hair began touching Sasuke's abdomen while the other one is grabbing Sasuke's hardened cock, wanting some attention from their costumer. Sasuke didn't bother looking at them, he was busy texting at his phone. "Just do your job sluts"

The raven earned a smirk from the two women, one unzipped Sasuke's pants and one undid Sasuke's buttons.
The girl with obsidian hair began to lick the tip of her costumer's cock, licking it slowly and hard.

Sasuke's breathing tightened, but his attention was still on his phone

••••

"you think?" Hinata asked while sipping on her milktea, Naruto groaned as he banged his head on the table "I hate that fucking bastard!". He lift his head and massaged his forehead, "The video we upload was supposed to be a competition. We sh-" Hinata laughed softly while wiping her lips with a handkerchief. "Naruto kun, show biz isn't a game.. well yeah it's a competition, but you should take it seriously" Naruto rolled his eyes "I know Hinata, my point is.. I wanna see who's more popular and talented!. I wanna see who the people prefer!, and I AM taking it seriously!"

Hinata crossed her arms as she lean her back on the backrest of the chair, "well if you really want to know who's 'the best' between the two of you.. Why don't you duet with him in your concert next week?". Naruto's eyes widened, "that's a great idea!", Hinata is one of Naruto's close friends..she always gives the best advices and that's what Naruto likes about her.

Naruto grabbed his phone and began texting. Hinata knew it was Sasuke,
Naruto was texting.

Hinata has dark blue hair, fair skin, and gentle facial expressions. She has a slender, curvaceous figure and a customary white eyes with a slight tint of lavander on them.

She watched as Naruto smirk while staring at his phone, "what are you smiling at?" Hinata smirked back. Naruto chuckled at her "Sasuke", the blonde put his phone back in his pocket "he was enjoying his life again"

"He's in a club again?" Hinata asked, her face disappointed. Naruto laughed only to stand up "let's go, I still need to meet the jerk"