𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐆𝐍!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.

A story of a survivor running away from a zombie, trying to survive.

FLUFF CHAPTER.

WARNING
May contain the following:
- Overthinking
- Losing somebody
- Swearing

Requested by TheFanficerStella.

"Alright. They're fine, but they have a few bruises and cuts. I've healed them however." Medic says as she told Commander. "Well all that matters is that they're fine. I'm surprised you are still alive by now." Commander looked at you, but you just shyly looked away from his strong gaze.

How did you get here? Let's turn back time.

🕔...

Heavy and shaky breathing, repetitive thoughts, shaky hands are all you never wanted. You just wanted to get away from that zombie that has been chasing you. You tried killing them but to no avail. You weren't a fighter, and you were too scared to even fight. You were running out of energy and you're hiding under a broken desk, hoping it won't find you there. Tears were forming in your eyes so you only can see anything with a blurry vision. You didn't know what to do; you're scared. You lost your parents and some of your friends after zombies broke into your base, which led every one of you all to run away from them and part ways with each other without having the chance to say goodbye.

You hear footsteps and groans, you can only guess it's the zombie. You held your breath, your heartbeat racing so fast, all you could do was not let it catch you. You didn't want to get infected, you just wanted to get out of here. 'What if I don't make it out..? I can't do this..' You were so close to making a noise from crying silently. You heard them getting closer, and closer, you then just accepted your fate. 'Well, I guess I'm not living..' You thought. But then, you had this urge to just fight back.

'..Maybe I still have the chance to live, I'm not backing down.' You thought as you got out from your hiding spot and grabbed your pocket knife, dashing to the zombie and knocking them down, and stabbing them countlessly. The zombie squirmed, but then stopped moving. You stopped and ran outside, but to your demise, there were zombies waiting for you outside.

'..Ah, fuck.'

You thought, as you were cornered by them.

But then you heard something you've never expected to hear;

gunshots.

You looked at your left, but saw the zombies fall to the ground and one of them attacked you, but you dodged it and used your pocket knife and kicked the zombie to the air while throwing the knife into the zombie.

"Nice one." You heard a stern voice say. Confused, you looked to your right and saw a figure in a suit and a hat. He seemed to be a leader of a group. "Who are you?" You asked. "That's my question too. I didn't expect anyone to be here. Care to explain?" He asked, suspicious of your sudden appearance. "I'm [Y/N] [L/N]. I just ran away from my base recently trying to get away from.. zombies that kept chasing me. What kind of zombie was that anyway?" You asked, again. "Pretty much, it was a normal zombie. Are you fine anyway?" "No, I don't think I'm fine. I'm tired after all of that running anyway." You rested your body on the wall, clearly exhausted and you can hear ringing in your ears.

"Huff. I can help you." He went near and carried you bridal-style. You were to exhausted to even care, at this point, you just wanted to rest. "You have a lot of untreated wounds, hold on there!" He said as he ran towards.. somewhere.

"Accelerator, I need you to come and help this survivor I just found. Take them to Medic!"

🕔...

"You're really shy, aren't you?" "..eh? What? No. I'm just not used to people I haven't met with." You answered, clearly nervous with that question. "That's understandable.-" He sits beside you and continues talking. "No one would get comfortable when they meet a stranger staring at them for no reason." You nod, agreeing with that statement. "Are you tired? I can carry you to my bed." He asked. Since you had no choice, you had to agree. Sometimes, you have to give in, you know? So you nodded. And basically, he carried you in bridal-style AGAIN. But he just carried you into his room without a single care, he's too over-working to even care at this point.

'[ Message from Author, Lynx: ]'
'[ "Man this is quite funny. I don't know what am I doing but I'm just gonna go with the flow." ]'

He laid you down gently on his bed, trying to not hurt you in the slightest way. "I'll need to change. If it feels too awkward for you, just tell me." You nodded, trying to make yourself comfortable with the sheets. It was comfortable, and somehow, way more comfortable than the bed you had to use in your base. And because of how comfortable it was, you slept pretty fast. Little did you know, Commander just finished and just smiled warmly at your figure, sleeping comfortably in his own bed.

🕔...

Yeah, you were married after all of these years.

'[ Message from Author, Lynx: ]'
'[ "Tell me if that caught you off-guard." ]'

He confessed his love to you after it ended, and now he proposed to you. You were actually pretty shocked, but you said yes and you both cried tears of joy. Other towers congratulated you and everyone was finally happy for their commander, that they've finally proposed to his own love, you. He looked at your figure, sleeping peacefully beside him in his arms as you both were cuddling. He remembered that memory; when you both met.

He smiled warmly, and happily. Knowing that you're finally his, and that he's finally yours.

They did have an unexpected meeting..

And wasn't it pretty unexpected for you all readers to know that you're finally together?

"Commander..?" You looked at him, tired and sleepy. "Yes?" He looked into your beautiful e/c eyes. "I.. I honestly love you so much." You just shoved your head into his chest. You were pretty clingy around him, and he doesn't mind because his stress seems to keep disappearing when he stays with you. "I love you too, my dear." He closed his eyes, and there you both are.

What a lovely couple indeed..

_!-END-!_

A/N
LYNAIRX IS SPEAKING..

"Hey everyone. I did plan to make this an angst chapter but uh... I guess I just went '..I don't wanna start a oneshot with an angst.' and decided to make it a full fluff. Yeah anyway, I hope you enjoyed this fic. Guess I'm out of here. Bye."

LYNAIRX HAS STOPPED SPEAKING.