chapter one

Before:

Let me go! I'm done here! You can't control me any more I hate you! I don't ever want to see you again, don't come and try to find me I will never and I mean NEVER forgive you good bye.

Those were the last words I ever said to him.

Him... Luke.

I start to run, I run until it hurts so bad I can't any more, I start to cry as it starts to rain I now have no one my parents died in a car crash about two and a hlf years ago ever since then I have been staying with my band even though I pratically already lived there when my parents were alive. Let me tell you my parents were very wealthy we are the the third most richest family in America. So I could go buy my own house but I inheaterted one... and everything else I ever wanted... let me start from the begining.

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My name is Skylar, I am seventeen years old and I am very wealthy. Both of my parents died in a car accident I was devstated, all alone but that is NOT why we are here. I love music and I am in a band with my three other best friends to be honest I have about ten real friends though I only talk to nine of them...

Nya

Sophia

Rose

Scarlett

Alexis

Ashton

Louis

Michael

Calum

I am in a band with Alexis, Scarlett, and Rose. I now I know that doesn't matter right? I am best friends with the guys of 5 seconds of Summer and Louis Tomlinson from One Direction and I don't even mention Luke Hemmings? Ltes get this straight, I am NOT friends with him and I only see him when I go on tour with the boys and I don't even see him that much because I bunk with the other guys...

ANYHOE...

I am in a band. Nya is terriable at instrumentsand singing it sounds like my math teacher trying to get into skinny jeans... and I mean she's BIG. ( no offense mrs. mason) so she is like our manager, rose is on bass Alexis is back up guitar, Scarlett is on lead vocals and so that makes me the drummer... Not a very big suprise huh? Guess who taught me guitar? Ashton. I only know the guys because my dad is John Feldmann's brother so I guess I am a Feldmann, and my uncle brought the guys around and we just clicked because of the music we listened to, and because I am a boss ass bitch at fifa and laser tag!!!! And same goes with louis.

I also dance, cheer, and I am really kind of a nerd and well I don't know what else to say. Oh yea today is my first day at a new high school for all of us.... except ashton he has to go work at KFC... we all just transfered to a now private school so here we goooooooooooooo ( Trying to sound like peter pan....#notworking)