Broken💔

"Main arohi se nhi akshara se pyaar karta hu "

Today was supposed to be happiest day of her life but it turned to worst .Being pampered from her child hood she was a spoilt brat and being No 1 was her dream having learnt the bitter truth from her childhood that sister which she always bosses and treat like her servant was her step sister after the learning of the bitter truth she changed she became insecure of akshu and her momma bond there was one thing in her mind that now her step sister will tried to be best in front of her mumma because she learnt the truth her Maa (Naira) was dead .

She has one thing in her mind that now akshu will snatch her mumma from her because she is her step sister .Seeing the different behavior of her family in front of akshu family (Mamu ,Mamu ,etc) and her Sheila Nani she was confused .Why??They were many questions and thoughts in her mind but The Main Question Was

WHY??????
WHY WAS SHE NOT ALLOWED TO MEET HER OWN NANI?WHY WAS HER MUMMA NEVER TALK ABOUT HER MOTHER And HER NANI ?SHE FELT JEALOUS OF ATTENTION GIVEN TO AKSHU 'S family .Arohi never knew she has her own Nani .She was excited and desperate to meet her . HER BEING THE YOUNGEST CHILD OF HER FAMILY SHE WAS PAMPERED TOOO MUCH BUT ONE TRUTH ,ONE NIGHT IT BROKE EVERYTHING HER TIES SHE HAS WITH HER AKSHU ?SHE WAS THE ATTENTION SEEKER IN HER FAMILY BUT WHEN ONCE THE TRUTH WAS DISCLOSED HER MUMMA GAVE MORE ATTENTION TO AKSHU WHICH CREATED A FEAR IN HER HEART .What if akshu snatch my momma from me?

Meeting her nani and talking to her she told her that Akshu being daughter of her papa first wife (Naira) and rich family background her mini, bade papa, badi Maa and AG respect her family whereas her mumma being 2nd wife and was not sooo rich was ill treated as well as her Nani was not allowed to meet them .From then being No 1 was dream because her mumma and she in her family will always be second So from now she has to become No 1 . Poor Soul she never knew her Nani true nature .

Losing her mumma was her last straw on her patient. She blamed akshara. She started showing her hatred from then game of hatred started .By emotionally blackmailing she made akshara leave the house but everyone missed her but now she only cares one fact that akshara is gone .Imagine her surprise After 3 years akshara returned on the day her medical results were out .She was so angry at her presence but excited to see her results .She cannot be belived it again was She was number 2.Now She was angry She did the simpliest thing blamed Akshara again.

Seeing Akshara enjoying with the other family members She felt disappointed again Akshara cames in her life .She asked Akshara to leave the house again .Curious to know No 1 She searched about the state topper whom record She couldn't able to broke .

Abhimanyu Birla

Having learnt about him She felt She will make him her hers.He had everything She wanted repution , perfectionist,family background and wealth and most importantly No 1 .He was Number 1 .In the first meeting he ignored her which never happened in her life from her childhood . In the the gopi mass festival She wished him to be her Krishna but it never happened.She never believed god after his snatched her mumma but then also belived all the talks about Gopi mass festival and Radhakrishna .In the icchakund She wished for him .

When he messages her She felt proud maybe she was successful on her plan for making him fall for her . When she talked to him she was confident one day he will confess his love for her .When he came to her house .she thought he have came her asking her hand in the marriage in front of family .When she got to know everyone was celebrating she thought yeh Now I will Dr Aarohi Birla .She was happy and proud that Now that she will become no 1 again.In her excitement she did the thing she never thought she will do like calling Akshara akshu and praying to god.

Tomorrow She her Tilak ceremony she excited she was supervising the decorators .The Birla Family came without Abhimanyu and His Aunt .

She talked to them .She was waiting for abhi and his aunt as his family told they have surgeries to continue.Then neil said Akshara sing so well .Manjeri aunty also told Akshu to sing and then i all so insisted ...then she sang "O kanha ab to murli ke" in a her beautiful and soulful voice.

Then abhi and his aunt came .Then Manjeri was giving family heirloom to Aarohi .Then said that to make this ritual interesting lets play a game .Then He blindfolded Abhi all ladies surrounded abhi in a circle .The abhi made Akshu wore the family heirloom and started removing his blindfold and saying main janta hu maine sahi haath chuna hai .Then Aarohi came made Akshu remove the family heirloom forcefully .Then the atmosphere was becoming so tensed so to remove that Manjeri aunty Said Abhimanyu to start to doing Tilak ceremony .Then She Made Aarohi and Abhimanyu sat together and before she could start the ritual and Abhimanyu st
ood up from his placing "Main yeh tilak nhi kar sakta h "

Then Manjeri asked kyon abhi tu toh Arohi se pyaar karta haina
Then Abhimanyu confessed his love for Akshu no she is not She is Akshara only. ....Then he told her to speak up but she haven't uttered any words. She was quite and that quietness was creating atmosphere more tensed .
Then Kairav and HarshVardhan started arguing .Then Abhi left the place .....After Birlas left she did the best she knew blaming everything on Akshara.

THE END

This is the first time I am writing something like this.
So guys this was all about Arohi's life and how she must have felt about it .
Imagine the person of ur dreams said on ur Tilak that he does not love but love ur stepsister whom u hated all ur childhood .How will feel?

Maybe it happened with the confusion but that day 3 hearts were broken 💔.One of the Heart was Of Her too.She also felt shattered and devasted .She also had some dreams she imagined with him of their future.

We are blaming arohi but no one tried to understand her.Maybe she emotionally blackmailed Akshara to break relationship with Abhimanyu but no one tried to clear the misunderstanding created by Shella and to make her understand Akshara was not fault for Sirat's death .

Just tried to give Justice to Arohi's Character.I am not fan of Arohi but her character was not given light .I am also shipper of Kaira and Abhira