Chapter 2

Kazuto's POV

sorry for not posting but anyways lets start.

When we got there it looked amazing a boy greeted Rhea with a hug and he asked her who were we. She chuckled while putting her hand on her neck. R: well ya see um......(after explaining some things) ???:[puts hand on her shoulder and gives her a death stare]. R: [hits him on the head] you don't stare at me like that I'm your mother for god sake. [Laughs it off] anyways sorry about that this is my son. K & S: Son?!. R: oh didn't I tell you I guess I forgot. But anyways this is my son Naofumi. N: hey? how old are you guys you don't look old enough to be travelers. K: hey! for your information weir 16. N: what!!? you look like children. S: hey! watch your mouth bitc-.       K:[shuts Sinon's mouth] anyways......how old are you? N:[speaks softly] 16--. S: what? I couldn't hear you. N: 16! okay. S: hah! so weir the same age....interesting. N: So you guys dating or something. S: [looks at him with disgust] Rhea where's the bathroom.[Covers mouth with her hands]. K: Ew no-- That sounds so wrong She's my sister. N: oh sorry [tries not to laugh]. S: [walks out of the bathroom looks Naofumi dead in the eyes making a dark aura escape her body still covering her mouth]. N: Sorry.....[light sweat running down his forehead].

                                                                    Time skip                                                                                                                                                                                              Later that                                                                                                                                                                                                    Day

They settled down explored a little after exploring

They are walking down the street back home when a couple of thugs stand around them. S:Hi how can i help you [btw she's in wolf form] Thug 4: Awww a cute little dog. [all of the thugs laughs] K: Sinon! S: [Turns into a werewolf? or human/wolf idk]. Thug 2: What you think we scared of some shewolf. Thug 3: yeah its just some little girl. Thug 1: Just because its a girl doesn't mean we can judge them let em fight first. K: hey bitch she's not an it ok. Thug 1: whatever N: hey you [points at Thug 2] this isn't an ordinary girl so shut up. S: hey bitches come on or are you scared. Thug 1: who you talking to bitch get em boys. K: [pulls sword out] Sinon! swap. S: ok 

                                                                            Third Person POV

[Imma just type what happens]  Sinon is offense while Kazuto is defense by the way the Thugs have swords too [swords are basically a basic item but there are different levels or should I say kinds, auras etc.] They are werewolves too. Their swords clash as blood drips down from small scrapes on their skin Naofumi is busy with Thug 1. Naofumi charges in with a small yet strong but simple spell enhansing the attack but too Naofumis disadvantage it was blocked with a simple cancel spell making Naofumi trip and almost hit Kazuto in the stomach he rolled before stopping himself saying sorry after wards soon Kazuto and Sinon tired the Thugs out knowing that they cant use a lot of magic because they were still learning when they got kicked out and disowned There was a surprise attack by Thug 1 who was still conscious but Naofumi stopped it before it could hit anyone. Thug 1 then ran off saying fuck you I will get you next time.

so that's it for now I will be posting again soon i hope anyways that was fun writing I'm going straight to sleep after watching Sssniperwolf anygays [Sorry] and Sorrry that its short really sorry again!!!!

num words: 617