Part 1

"Allen you need to grow up!" Mr. Grabouski shouted.

"I'm sleeping!" Allen yelled back with a pillow over his face.

His dad tried to open Allen's bedroom door, but it was locked. Allen was 35, and he still lived with his parents. "Allen, I need to talk to you." Mr. Grabouski told his son.

"What?" Allen mumbled sounding annoyed while he opened the door.

"Your mother and I decided you need to move out."

"But why?" Allen winned.

"Allen, you are 35."

"And... Your point is?"

"It's time for you to move out. You need a job. We need some help at the flag store. If you would be interested?" Allen closed the door on his father. After 20 minutes Allen came out of his room with a suitcase, and he walked right out the front door. His dad saw him but was very surprised to see that Allen was actually moving out.

Allen drove an ice cream truck that he bought of craigslist for a couple hundred dollars. Which he got the money from his dad. Every time when Allen would drive around kids would chase after him.

Allen only had one friend, Larry. Larry had his own apartment. It was pretty messy. It was covered with video games, empty food containers, and comic books. Larry didn't have a job, but his parents were rich. Allen knocked on Larry's door, "Hey larr bear?"

 "Al the Owl! What is up my brother?"

 "Not much. My parents just kicked me out."

 "Bummer, but I gotta show you something." Larry took Allen to his back yard.

 "Dude! You got a llama?"

 "Yeah bruh. I got her off craigslist. She was only 170 dollars."

 "She is beautiful man. Whats her name."

 "Miley. Like Miley Cyrus."

 "Dude, I love Miley. She is so inspirational."

  "I know right!"

 "Hey, I'm hungry."

 "Same."

 "Tacos?"

 "Tacos."

 Larry and Allen walked to a close taco truck around Larry's neighborhood. They took Miley with them.

 Larry started to order, "We'll have two regular tacos."

 Allen joined in, "Selfish! Miley probably wants one too. We'll have three large tacos." They grab their tacos and give Miley hers. They walk to the comic book store which is only a couple blocks away. 

 They walk into the comic shop, and the store clerk saw them and they're llama, "Um, sorry but there is a no llama policy."

 "Fine!" Larry and Allen went outside and tied the llama to a pole outside the comic store, and then they walked back in the store. They both looked around, and they both found some new comics.

 "Larry where is Miley?"

 "What do you mean where's Mi-"

"She's gone. As in not tied to the pole."

 Larry hollered out, "Miley!?"  They two men walked around looking for Miley. They eventually found Miley eating out of the garbage of the taco truck they stopped at earlier. Allen lifted the llama's head out of the trash, "Don't ever scared us again Miley."  

 "You know what Allen?"

 "What?"

 "Wouldn't it be fun to have a taco truck?"

 "Yeah, I bet it would."

 "We should get a taco truck. I mean you need a job, and I could always get a job myself."

 "But I don't have the money to buy a taco truck."

 "Well you do have an ice cream truck..."

 "Yeah dude, but don't we want a taco truck? Not an ice cream truck?"

 "Well yes, but we can make the ice cream truck a taco truck."