Colby x y/n

it was a night unlike any other. I was pacing around the hallway waitingfor my friend to arrive. 5 minutes pass and they are still pacing. All of a suddenfootsteps started approaching. A man with beautiful straight dark brown hair, blue eyes like the summer sky walked into room. I knew who this man was it was Colby.

"COLBYYYY YOU CAME" I expressed with much delight.

"of course i came after all i couldnt let my y/n be left all alone" colby said with a smile

arising of his face.

"you're late i told you to be here 10 minutes ago" i said with confusion and a hint of anger.

"i was trying to look my best you cant blame me for being late it takes a while to look this sexy"colby says smirking while posing in a very joking matter.

i breaks out laughing. When i stop laughing i notice colby staring at me lustfully. Colby walks closer to me creating only a foot between us. He brushes my hair behind my ear placing his hand on the back of my neck.

"colby what are you doing" confusion and lust rises in my voice.

colby lets go stepping back and adjusts himself. We both are red from the tension in the room.colby attempts to change the subject which works. We are now talking about senior year in highschool. god that felt like such a different life even tho it was only 4 years ago.

"so colby do you have a girlfriend its hard to believe you dont" I said with laughter arising in my voice.

"no i dont have a girlfriend but some people have been catching my eye." colby says giggling looking at me

"what is it, you keep staring at me, is something wrong" worry arises in my voice not prepared for what hes going to say.

"nothings wrong just thinking about something" colby says driftingg his eyes away from me.

i never noticed how pretty he was. he's wearing his black earrings. His shirt is a button up but with 3 buttons undone to make a mysteriously sexy look. His lips are plump and glossy from the chapstick he wears. The pants he wears are sweats but the drawstring is very loosely tied. You notice things you never noticed before. 

You move your eyes to colbys face who is staring you at you passionetly and lustfully. You can feel his eyes going up and down your body imaging you without your clothes what you would look like underneath. Colby moves closer to you brushing his hand over yours. His hands grace over your arm the slight touch making your body feel weak. You let out a soft noise not loud enough for colby to hear. Colby rests his hand on your leg slowly grazing up and down your leg. You feel yourself feeling more vulnerable and more sensitive than you were before. He takes his other hand and places it on your neck using his thumb to lift your chin.

 Im staring into Colbys eyes. My eyes say everything. They say yes, please, i need you. Without hesitation Colby kisses me passionetly. Letting his body take control. I put my hand on colbys wrist moving my hand up and down his arm. He takes my waist in his hands pulling me ontop of him. I find yourself not wanting for it to end, not wanting to let go of the kiss for air. I moan into the kiss forcing colby to let go. He looks at making you wonder what hes thinking.