Christmas Decorations {fluff}

'BOO!' He shouted as he ran out the door and down the hall, giggling. Micheal ran as fast as his little legs could carry him and sped around the corner until he reached the stairs. They were littered with small blue and white fairy lights that had been wound around them an hour ago.

(I'm making up nicknames as I go along, I just like the thought that they have nicknames for each other)

'Micky!!!' Ranboo said as he crept around the corner sneaking up on the child who was peering through the balcony at the top of the staircase.

'Im gonna get you......BOO!' He said as he put his hands under his arms, lifted him up and spun him around in the air, filling it with laughter from the small boy.

'WEEEEE' Michael smiled with his nose scrunched up, as it always did. His curly pink hair (yes he has pink hair) swirled around his head as he spun, and his feet kicked around in his little Christmas socks which were stitched with small bows of holly.

Once they had stopped spinning, Ranboo pulled Michael in for a hug. Micheal snuggled his head under Ranboo's chin and put his arms around his neck.

'Boo?' He whispered. Ranboo hummed a yes in response. 'Where's Bo?' He asked once again peering over the balcony, looking for Tubbo intently. (Yes, he calls Ranboo, Boo and Tubbo, Bo, cause why not)

'Hmm...Bo is probably downstairs, shall we go and find him?' Ranboo asked him, and he got an enthusiastic nod in response. They walked downstairs and into the living room, where they found a sleeping Tubbo on the sofa, Christmas stocking in hand with the word 'Micky' sprawled across the top in sparkly silver paint.

Ranboo put him down, and he ran over to his sleeping dad and jumped on top of him.
'WOA-...oh hello Micheal' He said as he jumped awake, almost falling off the sofa.
Micheal pointed at the stocking with an inquisitive look on his face.

'Ahh, you recognised your own name, did you?
Well since it has your name on it, do you want to hang in on the fireplace next to mine, and boo's?'. Micheal squealed a yes and jumped off Tubbo, so he could pick him up to reach the mantle. He hung it on the nail and clapped his hands happily.

'Now, one last thing to put on the tree'. They all looked at the Christmas tree. It was wound in blue and white lights while snowy baubles hung gently on the thing branches. Silver tinsel was draped in between the spindles and it twinkled in the light. Ranboo bent down, and out of one of the cardboard boxes that littered the room, he pulled a silver star.

He handed Micheal the star which he carefully took. Tubbo lifted him up just enough (it was a short tree) so he could reach the top and he gently placed it on the topmost branch. It was slightly sideways but it didn't matter.

They all took a step back while Michael shifted in Tubbos arms to get comfortable. They all stood and admired the decorations while Michael began breathing heavily, until you could hear little snores. Ranboo and Tubbo looked at each other happily.

'Merry Christmas' they said at the same time. They both tried not to laugh as to not wake Michael, and Tubbo placed him on the sofa and covered him with a blanket that had little pigs in Christmas hats on it.

Ayo author here, hope u liked it. Short and sweet (hopefully)
I will be doing more but writing is hard bro. Ehh anyway, continue reading
Have a nice dayyyyyyy :)

- author
Word count - 590