Limbo {baaad angst}

(Heyyy so at this point in time we don't know what Ranboo's limbo is, so this is based off of my interpretation of what c!ranboos 'hell' would look like.
Still has some fluff but ummmm if u will have to wait and see)

[TW - Torture]

Micheal ran in circles around the room holding his little toy chicken in his hand while making clucking noises. Tubbo was giggling at his funny antics when suddenly a lightning flash sounded outside. A loud crack filled the air as a huge crash of thunder roared from the sky.

Micheal stopped dead in his tracks, his smile wiped from his face as it filled with terror. He leapt into Tubbo's arms and stifled his sobs in his shoulder.

'Shh,shh it's ok. It's only a thunder storm..' he whispered quietly into Michael's ear. But Tubbo's heart was racing just as fast as the little boys. Tubbo has always hated thunderstorms and would usually go to his friends for help, but they weren't there anymore.

Tubbo comforted the sobbing child, wrapping his arms around him in a tight hug, while Michael covered his ears with his little hands. He was shaking like crazy. His tear streaked face looked up to Tubbo for help but he was staring out of the window, waiting for the rain to subside.

A little sniff broke him out of his trance and back to the middle of the floor where they were cuddled, and he continued comforting his son. 'Hey Micky, do you want a blanket to hide under? We can make a pillow fort to keep out all the loud noises and stay warm'

Micheal nodded his head and slowly got up off of Tubbo's lap and grabbed his hand. The walked over the the draw where they kept all the blankets and pillows and began yanking them out of it, throwing them on the floor.

Tubbo kicked them gently into the middle while Micheal began pulling a chair over from the corner to hang a blanket off of. Tubbo helped him and they began assembling.

After lots of giggling and some more comfort hugs, they had built a pillow fort big enough for the both of them. They crawled inside, Tubbo had grabbed some crisps to eat, and began snacking. They both were eating happily....for a bit.

CRACK

A clap of thunder rumbled through the house making both of them jump, Micheal accidentally knocking over the bowl. Then three loud footsteps could be heard outside their front door.

BANG

BANG

BANG

They both got up and ran to the corner, farthest from the door. There was no where else to run...hide...or escape. They were both shaking with fright, Micheal's hand so tight around Tubbo's it was almost cutting off circulation.

The door creaked, and cracked, and whined as something was pushing against it, begging to be let in. Suddenly it completely collapsed and in walked a tall figure, dressed in all black.
A white and black face with ender purple eyes could be seen with a creepily large smile could be seen from under the dark black hood.

Cries of help filled the room as he grabbed them both by the shoulder and walked them out of the house, both shaking with fear, and immediately silenced. As they walked out Tubbo saw something...or someone?

A tall figure that looked similar to the one currently holding them hostage was bound by the wrists like handcuffs and was kneeling on the floor out in the rain. Tubbo appeared to not recognise him at all.

Except this one had cuts all down his face, his clothes were torn and he appeared to be crying in pain from.....the rain?

The one holding their shoulders pushed them both out into the rain and then Tubbo felt it. The rain felt like acid on his skin, tearing him apart. He could hear Michaels screams...until he couldn't.

The cuffed figure howling in anger, sadness and immense pain, bent over placing his head between his kneeling knees and just whispered

'no no no no no no no nO NO NO NO'

His prayers became yells and his eyes filled with even more tears. He glanced upwards to see both Michael and Tubbo lying on the floor, unmoving. The malicious figure with his own face stared back at him with a fierce grin.

'why..'

He mumbled, unable to form full sentences. As he looked him right in the eyes, they flared a dark green before flashing back to purple.

'Welcome to your living nightmare'

Ranboo stared at the ground, weeping. Before he had a chance to think about what he just saw, the man in front of him turned on his heel. Ranboo looked up and Michael and Tubbo were gone. The man continued to walk away from him....and then he took off his hood.

It was him..self.......

Still processing, Ranboo looked up again to see himself banging on the door again before he realised what was about to happen....again....

And again...
And again...
And again...

Soo
How yall doing...
I might need to make an apology for this one....
(I hope I made clear what was happening but here is some clues if I didn't do it very well,
This is ranboos limbo, he has too see the people he loves feel his pain, over and over. Ranboo also sees the first bit over and over again, he is in the room but he can't be seen by Tubbo and Michael until they are outside.)

Word count - 930