Chapter 10

Stiles pov:
The next morning I woke up in our bed alone. Peter wasn't there. That bastard wasn't there. And I was too tired to listen to the sounds of the Surrounding area to notice that he was in the shower. So I got up to go to the bathroom but my abdomen hurts like hell. I could heal myself but I wanted to feel the results of last night. So I got up and went to the bathroom, opened the door and saw my husband alone in the shower. He hasn't noticed me yet so I rose in the shower, I put my hands on his hip and kissed his neck. He turned around and started to kiss my neck and whisperd "good morning beautiful"
Me:"you are a giant asshole just leaving me alone in our bed with the pain of yesterday"
Peter:"sorry beautiful but I have a meeting in an hour and it's kinda important"
I goaned and leaned into him. He laughed at that and said "oh, come on babe, you won't die."
Me:"yes I will and you are gonna be the reason why, you got that? Yeah, good, now kiss me before you go"
And he kissed me passionately and soft those are my favorite morning kisses. After a bit of kissing we washed and dressed. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast and Peter went into his office to get his things for the meeting.

Five minutes later he came down sat down at the table and began to eat then I shouted "Cora!!!"

Cora:"What do you want?" she shouted from the second floor

Me:"Berakfast"

She came running, hoped on her chair and started eating like an animal

Me:"Cora, stop eating like a hungry wolf that hadn't had a good meal the whole week. And what did your girlfriend say?"

Cora:"Heyyy, I am a wolf so don't judge me. She said she would come to America next week wit her best friend, so could they both come and stay with us? We have enough place, please"

Peter:"Of cause, they can stay"he stood up kissed Cora's head came to me, kissed me on the lips and said "okay, bye, love you two and don't forget to pick up our son"

Me:"okay, love you"

With that Peter was out he door and we sat there with an akward silence

Me:"So...."

Cora:"Aren't we already over that, Gen?"

Me:"What akward silence?"

Cora:"Don't give me that look, bro"

Me:"So, tell me have you ever had sex with her?"

Cora:"I won't talk about that with you, you are my uncle!"

Me:"Don't come with that now, you know exactly that we are more like cousins. Okay, now tell me"

Cora:" I won't talk to you about my sex-life"

Me:"Why not, I talk to you about my sex-life all the time"

Cora:"Yeah, because you have no one to talk about it to,no offense. You know I love you and you know I would always listen to you because I know you have no one to talk to about your relationship with Peter and your sex-life with Peter"

Me:"Are you old and wise now?Just because I don't talk to my mum, dad,auntes, uncles and whatever about my sex-life, doesn't mean that I can't talk to you. Okay, an other thing, you know Peter's office is soundproof, right?"

Cora:" yeah, why?"

Me:"Yesterday..."

Cora whispered"Shit!!!"

Me:"And yesterday was a good evening to have sex and you knew we would do it somewhere, okay, so we did it in his office. It was really rough and good. I enjoyed every second of it and although I was fucked hard I noticed someone open the door a bit and closening it again, so?"