A Long Tale [Chapter 1]

Fundy was messing with his father's old stuff, as any toddler would do. When he came across a photo.

His dad, his uncle and....someone.

He took the picture and ran to his father. "DAD!!" the toddler ran up to his parents.

Wilbur looked up from his book, noticing his son. The male smiled and sat up.

"Hey my little champion!" Wilbur reached down to pick up Fundy. Then, he noticed the picture.

"Whatcha got there Funds?" Sally, Wilbur's wife, asked. "I found this in yours and daddy's room! Who is that pink guy?"

He shoved the picture in Wilbur's face. The older male took the photo looking at it. A sad smile appeared on his face.

"That's your uncle, Technoblade," Fundy's ears perked up. "Who?"

Wilbur let out a sigh, setting down the picture. "I've never met 'Technoblade', who is he??!" The younger male eagerly asked.

Wilbur chuckled sadly, "Technoblade is my twin, me and him were really close. But, it kinda went downhill,"

Fundy raised an eyebrow to his best ability. "Tell me more about Uncle Techno! Please dad!" The younger one pled.

Wilbur looked hesitantly at his son, then sighed. "Alright, but just because I can't say not to you," he booped Fundy's nose and inhaled.

"Let's start from the beginning,"
---

Started: 11/29/21
Ended: 11/29/21
Words: 224