1

buzz
buzz

"Ugh" y/n groaned as she rolled over and grabbed her phone. 

bestie ❣️❣️

bitch wake tf up and be ready by 5

Ughh, that early

Bestie it's 5 pm get your ass up

Yeah yeah whatever

After that pretty brief conversation, I rolled out of bed and walked into my bathroom and checked the time, "4:20 already" I sighed realizing I was talking to myself and turned on the sink. While the sink was running cold I grabbed a cloth and felt the cold water spread all around my face.

Slight time skip to when you finished getting ready

I finnaly got ready after brushing my face and went over to my closet to pick out a outfit.

Choose one of those any one lol Then I peacefully made my way a out of my house where b/n was already parked in my driveway

Then I peacefully made my way a out of my house where b/n was already parked in my driveway.
The car ride felt to long like it was gonna be forever until it stopped, when we finally arrived I looked over and it was MASSIVE.

We both got out of the car and went up, gave the guy our tickets and looked around, there where lots of rides, shops, and foods. We stopped at this one place and looked around "ooo look at that", b/n said as she/they/himetc pointed at a fluffy stuffed animal that kinda looked like a knockoff pusheen.

After we finished up in there we both decided we should stop at the end so we don't have to carry stuff everywhere after a few more minutes of wondering we stopped at a pancake house.

"Hello, let me know when you're done ordering", the waiter said very politely as she handed us our menus she had fair skin and long blonde hair with bright blue eyes

"What are you gonna get?" Asked b/n ,
"I'm gonna get the fluffy pancakes with bacon and chocolate milk" I said plainy
"Ok" they said as the waitress came back out to take our orders, after she took them it took around 5 minutes to get our meals.

When she came and put them down I took a bite out of my pancakes and my eyes sparkled these were delicious b/n looked over at me and started hysterically laughing by how bright my face was.

After we finished eating we paid ( of course we aren't federal criminals 😒 ye- I'm gonna stop talking now)
We went to the ride area and boy was that thing HUGE LIKE ISTG I ALMOST PEED MYSELF anyways-

We walked around for a little and found a cute spiny ride and coincidentally we didn't watch the ride go beforehand and when we got on we realized there was no seatbelts we just kinda shrugged and off and b/n held on to the railing. Me on the other hand didnt, across me was a guy who looked frustrated, he had spikey dirty blonde hair with red crimson eyes and was arguing with some spikey red haired guy " ILL BLOW YOU TO SHREDS YOU ASSHOLE " I heard the dirty blonde guy yell at the other guy.  You looked over at b/n and realized she was checking out the dirty blonde hair guy ( yes we gonna make her a lil bit toxic bc yk we need the SPICE)

After a few more people got on the ride operator started the ride and let's just say I wasn't exactly ready for it to happen. I was paying very little attention and didn't realize that the ride started because it was going fairly slow at the beginning.

Once it started going faster I finally leaped out of my trance and actually realized what was happening.

And the next minute in a blink of a eye you fell onto the person infront of you...

A/n yes I left it on a cliff hanger but you can expect more bc winter break is soon and you can count on me for writing then, sorry I didn't do any more with this book originally I had it all planned out and then in a blink of a eye it was all done so sorry for that and this chapter has been half written for even before the first chapter came out / the a/n note in the beginning anyways I hope this is the start of a new journey and I would love to bring you all on it with me!!