The truth

Alex's P.O.V.
I heard Trevor yelling something.
I sighed and turned around with regret.
As walked up to Trevor I started feeling weak.
Finally trevor said "Alex, please believe me. I'm telling the truth. Yes I'm a vampire and yes you're in a vampire school. And most of all you're a vampire to and don't try to ignore it cause that's who you are."
I looked at him straight in the eyes trying believe this is true, but it's hard for me.
"Look trevor, I really do want to believe you, buy I don't know if I should." I told him.

------ 2 hours passed after the tour around the castle-----

Alex's P.O.V
Finally after 2 hours of the tour; me and trevor went to our rooms we were assigned.
As we entered the room, the room was huge and it looked like a room that the king or queen would stay in.
"Trevor, you don't think this room might be-(cut off)."
"The chosen ones, the ones who ruled both the Dark side and the good side." Trevor said in terror. I could see it in his eyes for the first time.

Trevor ' P.O.V.
Alex and I got the room from the ones who brought the two worlds together. I know something about this will end up wrong.
*Door shuts*
I looked back and Alex wasn't there.
As I opened the door I heard her yell for help. "HELP!!" "Trevor!!!"
I them quickly transported to where she is.