1

enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

youngjae's giggles filled the practice room as the boys tackled him down to the floor, tickling him. jaebeom loved to hear him laugh, it sounded like music to his ears. "Guys we need to finish practicing, cmon" Jinyoung said making the youngers groan. "Fine" Bam pouted. they continued their practice for about a hour or so. "Youngjae?" jaebeom tapped on his shoulder as he grabbed his bag to leave. "hm?" he hummed. "wanna go out? not like a date sorry like to go eat, as usual?" he stuttered jumbling his words all over the place. "of course! " youngjae formed the biggest smile on his face. they grabbed their bags and walked to the restaurant just a couple blocks down. well, jaebeom in his head imagined this as a date. he only thought that way because surprisingly he somehow has the biggest crush on youngjae. why? he's not sure why himself either. he's like his younger brother to him so why should he have a crush on him. he'll never figure out the answer. just a couple minutes later, they already arrived to the restaurant. "hello...hello" they bowed to the staff since they are familiar with them. they sat at a two seat table and went through the menu even though they've been here thousands of times together.

Time Skip
^^^^^^^^^

"bye thank you!" they walked out and began to walk back. "hyungg, I'm so full! "
"We're going home anyways, shh" they talked about the beautiful stars in the sky as they walked home. when they arrived home, jaebeom hopped right in the shower. right as he did he heard a voice, "jaebeom, can I shower with youuu?" jaebeom sighed
"come on" youngjae smiled and stripped himself to join jaebeom. they always shower together, at this point it was pretty normal for these two. jaebeom looked him up and down, admiring his beautiful body. he quickly looked away trying not to caught. "can you get my back please" jaebeom squirted the body wash on his hand and rubbed his back, giving him a massage as well. "Ah, that feels good" he smiled at his comment. they finished their shower and got dressed in their pajamas. Youngjae layed down in the bed. Jaebeom layed next to him. youngjae quickly threw his arms on him hugging him, allowing his head to rest on jaebeom's chest. jaebeom could never explain the butterflies he gets when he's with youngjae, especially in this exact moment. soon enough youngjae fell asleep. his face beautifully sitting there, jaebeom brushed his hands through youngjae's soft black hair. they both fell asleep hugging each other.