•1•

It's just a normal school day at UA, the sun is shining the birds are singing and class 2-A was....being class 2-A. Mr.Aisawa was on his way to class 'i just p wanted to slept' he thought walking down the hall.

Out of nowhere he heard crying, he turned the corner and saw two children crying 'what are these children doing here' he asked himself.

"Hey are you guys ok?" he asked the children, they turned to him and now he could see them better. The biggest of them was a boy who seems to be six  years old, he has spiky and greenish hair and big red eyes. The other kid was a girl who seems to be three, she has blonde hair that was tied with cute pigtals, little green eyes, she also had three freckles in each cheek.

Mr.Aisawa's eyes wide 'They look familiar'  he bends down to be at their height "Hey there I'am Aisawa Shota, what are you guys doing here?" He asked.
"H-hi I-i am K-katsumi B-bakugou a-and this is m-my little s-sister Izumi B-bakugou w-we got lost from
D-daddy" the boy said crying.

'Bakugou?!' Aisawa thought 'Bakugou have kids?! No it's must be something else...' "Oh so your Bakugou kids... and whos your mother?" He asked curious "We d-don't have a mother... w-we have t-two dad's"
Katsumi said a little shy "Y-yeah Papa and Daddy" Izumi said.

"Oh so whos your other Dad?"

"Izuku Bakugou"

'What?! They are Bakugou and Midoriya kids?! That's why they looked familiar, but how?! Males don't get pregnat right?' He was very confused 'How did they get here anyway?' "You guys can came with me if you want to I was on my way to teach my class" Aisawa said they both nooded, the big brother took he's sister's hand and the tree of they walked to class.

They got in front of the door, Aisawa looked down to see the kids hiding behind his leg, he smiled to himself. He thought is was cute. He open da door and see Iida saying to everyone to sit down "Go set down Iida" Sensei said as he came into the room and then everyone noticed the children, they looked around and spot the green and blonde boys.

"Papa!" "Daddy!" The two children said, they run and to them and hug there leg. Katsuki and Izuku froze "HUH?! I'm not your dad!!" The blonde said as he looked at Izumi hugging hes leg, she looked up at him "B-but your are Papa, but you look small and...younger?" She was confused now if this was her papa or not.

"Daddy look younger too" Katsumi said looking at Izuku, Izuku was so confused he looked at the kid on hes leg he noticed that they have the same color hair and big eyes but the he have spiky hair and red eyes, he was staring at the boy eyes, they the same eyes he fell in love with.

Izuku always loved Katsuki since when they were children he admired him and ended up falling in love with him, he loves hes eyes they look like beautiful ruby's. But as much as he want to be with Katsuki he know he don't like him back, who would like him anyway.

But if he knew that Katsuki felt the same way. Katsuki always said he hate Izuku but at the first year of U.A he realized that all this time he loved him, and he bullied him because he didn't realized that the felling was love so he start bullying him. At first he didn't want to accepted that he loved him but then he ended up accepting the feeling.
But he know that Izuku would never return he's feelings, after all, who would love the person who told him to kill himself.

"You look like me but you have spiky hair and red eyes..."  Izuku said

"Thats because hes your son"

Everyone looked at Aisawa "I found them in the hall, they said that their got lost and that they are Bakugou and Midoriya kids"

"What?! But how?! I don't have fucking kids!!!" Bakugou shouted "Bakugou no cursing in front of children!" Aisawa said back at Bakugou "I think they must be from the future if you don't even know of their existence" Aisawa finished.

Everyone was in shock like Midoriya Izuku and Bakugou Katsuki have kids?!
"Wait who to we know if they are from the future?" Denki asked they don't even know their names "Way don't we ask them how they got here" Momo said.

"You can ask them" Mr.Aisawa said "Let them introduce themselves first"

"Oh we forgot to introduce our selves" He look at the class "I'm Katsumi Bakugou and this is my sister Izumi Bakugou nice too met you'll- actually wealready know you but you don't know us" he giggles at the end 'Cute' everyone thought.

'He kind of look like Deku' Katsuki thought.
Izumi look at Katsuki and took the arms up for him to grab her, he look at her and at her eyes they look like emeralds 'She have Deku's color eyes'. He sing then took her and put her on his lap he looked at the class tha was staring at him "What?" The blonde said everyone looked away and said nothing.

Izuku looked at what Katsuki did and smiled at himself.

"Wait how to you know us?" Denki asked 
"Your are Papa and Daddy friends of course we know you, Uncle Kami! You and Uncle Kiri work wiht Papa together so when Papa take me to his work we'll see each other and when you bring Kioky we play alot together!" Katsumi spoke excited.

"Who's Kioki?"

"Oh your daughter"

"What?!" The class shouted

"I have a daughter?!"

"Yeah she's my best friend! Sometimes she is kind of dumb it's really funny!" He said laughing and everybody laughed too.

"Papa always said...."he cleaned throat"' She is just like her dad when he was younger, actually he still is' and then Daddy tell him not say those things 'Cause that's not very nice of him and then he just ignore" He giggles, everyone smiled at him and how cute he was when he was imitating Bakugou.

"So how did you guys get here anyways?" Kirishima asked.

"Well....
________________

Hey guys! This is my first storie i will try and upgrade when i can.

Thanks!!!