•3•

"Daddy!"

"Baby!"

Katsumi ran to hug the person with hero suit at the door. Izuku. He looked the same but his taller and looked stronger but he still look cute and kinda of feminine.

Izuku got on his knees and open hes arms, Katsumi ran and hug him very tight. He missed his dad very much, even though he was only a few hours without his dad. The real one.

"Are you ok?! You got hurt?! I missed you so much baby!!" Izuku cried hugging him tighter and tighter and kissing Katsumi crying face.

"Izuku you're going to hurt him"

'Izuku!?' Everyone thought.

Katsuki didn't looked very different too. He was taller than Izuku and was much stronger and defined, he also have a scar on the right side of his chin. He looks hotter than ever.

"Papa!"

Izumi had woke up with all the things that were happening around. She ran to Katsuki and he help her up to hug her.

"Hey little princess, you missed me?"
She looked the other way and made a cute pout "No, I didn't miss you" "Oh really? Is that so...well i missed you." He smirk then kissed her forehead, she giggle then kiss her Papa cheek.

Izuku kiss Katsumi cheek one last time and get up to see the whole class staring at them kiss Izumi head.

He then looked at the class"Oh Hey! How are things going? Did we interrupted class?" Izuku asked with a soft smile.

"Oh my god your so big!"

"How did you get here?!"

"Did we'll graduated?!"

"How did you guys have kids?!"

"Are you married?!"

"Did I got a beautiful and sex girl?!"

"Are you number one?!"

"Uh- I-"

Izuku was cut off from what was going to speak with a noise that was out of Katsuki suit pocket, it looks like someone is calling.
Katsuki get the thing out of his pocket, it's was a little circle shaped metal thing.

"Ooooooh What's that?"

Katsuki look at Uraraka to answer her question.

"It's an ologram that you can talk to people from another time."

"Ooooohhhh"

The class I'm amazed.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and give the thing to Izuku to see it, 'cause Izumi was still in his arms. Izuku pressed the button to turn on, and then on the ologram screen appears a half red half white color hair and bi color eyes.

"Todoroki, Is something wrong?"

"Is that Todoroki?" Denki asked. He  couldn't say it was him, he look different.

Todoroki was on the screen. He was different, he have a long hair tied in a ponytail. He was apparently sitting on a chair on his desk and there was a wall behind him. He look really nervous with something.

"Hum...so...um...we have a...good news and.....a bad news...what to you want to know first?"

Izuku looked at Katsuki than answered "The good news....?" Izuku was kind confused at what have happened "Umm...Hatsume is here." Than Hatsume appears on the screen "Hey Deku! Hey Grond Zero! Oh look the whole class is there too! Hey!!!" Todoroki than pushed her face out of the screen.