chapter one beginning

Boruto is walking through the streets of konoha holding his father's hand as he's walking with his father he notices that the people of the village are

bowing to him. Because to the people his father is known as the 7th hokage. As Naruto is walking with his son in tow he sees his old teammate from

team 7 Sasuke. As Naruto is walking to his teammate. He says waving at Sasuke hey what you doing bro. Then boruto looks up at his father and points at Sasuke and asked his father who's that dad. Then his father says to him while looking at him that's your uncle Sasuke. Then Naruto asked his son do you want to go say

hi boruto replies yes very excitedly. Then as father and son. Walk up to Sasuke. Boruto sees this beautiful black haired girl.

And he blushes as he hid behind his father. Sasuke walks up to Naruto. And Neil's down and says hey bro who's the little guy.

Naruto replies this is my son boruto. As he was moving his son off his leg. Then as Naruto got his son from behind him. He said to boruto come on boruto don't be shy now. Go ahead say hi.Then boruto waved his hand saying hi. And he said hi Uncle Sasuke.

Then Sasuke noticed Sarada Blushing. As she stared at the blue-eyed boy. Then Sasuke said to his daughter Sarada. Come on you too say hi. Then she said hi shyleey at boruto. Then boruto responded saying hi back.

And boruto said hey sarada it's a pleasure to meet you. And she responds hi boruto it's a pleasure to meet you too. They both said that while blushing.

Then Naruto said to Sasuke I have to get home now. Then Sasuke said same. Then they both walk their separate ways. As boruto was walking away. Holding his father's hand he looked back to sarada and saw. she was looking at him. Then he's smiled at her. As they were looking at each other. Boruto and Sarada knew there was a lot between them but they didn't know it.

(Hey guys chapter 2 coming soon night wolf out 🤙😎.)

They're not actually cousins. Naruto just teaching his son to say uncle Sasuke because that's what you teach kids when you're young am I right 😃👍(The well story get better the more you all read) and also the placement of the writing)