Chapter 2

Mary was suppose to go to her room but she instead ran outside.
Her mother screaming at her to get her butt inside.
She wouldn't listen.
"how can I live like this" she screamed out loud.
She collapsed on to a someone else's lawn and cried in her hands.......
Mary felt a hand on her back and it was her mother.
"please dear listen to me" mother soothed
"no I won't!" screamed Mary.
Tears streaming down her eyes.
Then her mother pulled on her arm and she lifted her up.
"come we need to go" mother said.
" I want a horse" Mary said
"Mary how dare you say that out in public" mother gasped
She jerked Mary up to her feet and hauled her into the house. Mary was then sat down and in a chair and for the rest of the night she was dressed and sent to bed.
That night Mary was going to do something illegal she was going to get a horse of her own......
Mary knew she didn't want to disappoint her mother. She had to. She wanted one so badly.
Mary sat up in bed and thought this for a minute if she stepped out side she would probably be herd and get grounded.
Mary took a deep breath she slowly pulled her covers off her and stepped out of bed.
The hardest part was the floor in her room because its very sqeeky. Mary tiptoed making the floor squeak. suddenly she herd movement from the other end of the halway....