Denki Kaminari : "Friends"

_________________________
Summary : Denki's 'friends' avoid him. Denki goes to only person that's left, Bakugo.

Tw ⚠️: Panic attack, swearing, depressing thoughts, self esteem issues.

Ships : Slight Kirimina, momojirou and Seroiida.
__________________________

Kaminari entered class putting on a bright smile. But in reality he wasn't happy. He was depressed, but who would notice that, right? He was just the funny and flirty idiot of Class 1- A. A stupid person. The truth was the complete opposite. But who cares? So he just put on a fake smile even if it hurt and acted like an idiot. Plus his friends loved his idiot side. They laughed at him. And always had their phones charged by him. So atleast he was of some use to them.
As he was making his way to his desk he tripped over something and fell down on his face. He could hear the laughs of his friends.
Ouch. It hurt. His heart and his nose both hurt. " Wow. Kaminari didn't think you could raise your standards of stupidity by tripping on air! " Said Jirou as more classmates laughed. He stood up , rubbing his nose slightly, "yeah..... " He chuckled along with his classmates. Everyone was laughing at him even his closest friends, the bakusquad.
But its ok, after all that's what friends are for right? They tease you, make fun of you, laugh at you, right?
"Everyone Class is going to start is going to start. Please take your seats!" Said Iida the class president as he did his usual hand chop thingy.
The day went on as usual with Kaminari getting zoned out in most of the lectures, and Aizawa asking him a question with him not being able to answer which made the whole class laughing at him. But it was fine.
After all he was an idiot. He was sure his 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 might find him annoying and a little too much idiotic at times but they wouldn't leave him. No, they wouldn't. They were 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴. In fact he and Kirishima were going to hang out today, playing some with new video games he had brought. Or were they?
The bell rang signalling that it was lunch and pulling Kaminari out of his thoughts. He turned around to his bright red headed 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. "Hey,Kirishima! You remember we are hanging out today, right? Be in time bro. I have brought the new skins on fortnite. We are gonna have...... " Kaminari said but he was cut off by Kirishima " Actually Kamibro, I will not be able to make it. You see, uh, I am actually going to take Mina outdate on a date..So....." Kirishima said as he put on a face showing he was sorry. "Oh. It's fine bro. I can understand. Have fun on your date!"
" Thank's Kamibro! But you can still ask Sero and Jirou to hang out, you know? " "Yeah sure! " Kaminari said with a smile on his face. He wasn't sure about it but we'll gave it a shot as he made his way towards Sero and Jirou as they both were talking about something, " Hey Jirou and Sero! I was wondering if you were down to hang out today. I have these new video games we can play with! So watcha say? " He asked putting on his goofy smile. "You know Kaminari we have got better things to do except hang out with you" Jirou said as Sero chuckled. Ouch. But it's true. "Yeah dude, you see actually me, Iida, Momo & Jirou are going on a double date. So we are sorry. " Said Sero "Oh. It's fine. I can understand. Enjoy your date! " He said. They both nodded and left for the cafeteria. Kaminari could hear them mumble something like "so annoying".Were they talking about him? He could feel his heart clench slightly at that thought.How can everyone had to go on a date when he approached them? Well ofc they had important plans of their own instead of hanging out. So Kaminari made his way to cafeteria.
While walking to get lunch he could hear some whispering and laughing nearby him. So being curious he investigated where the source of the sound was from. It was coming from around a corner near the stairs, and leaning forward a bit he could see Kirishima, Mina, Jirou and Sero goofing around. It didn't surprise him that He wasn't invited, they had been doing this for quite a while now but it still hurt. Yeah,some 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 they were. He felt his heart clench tightly once more. He smiled slightly as he had an idea. He took out his phone and texted the " bakusquad " Group chat. He had created the gc a while ago, they didn't actually talk on it much but nevertheless it was fun.