Chapter 2

I walked into my first period, late, because I had trouble finding it.

When I walked in I was by surprised to see everyone starting at me.. I smirked when I saw the guys from this morning. I walked straight over and tried to take a seat but the teacher called out to me.

"What" I asked annoyed. why do I have to introduce myself? Everyone will know me by the end of the year.

"Come to the front and tell us about yourself" he ordered but with a polite smile on his face. he was Fonda cute but I don't dare teachers.

I stood my ground and say down picking at the black old fingernail polish on my nails.

"Did you hear me" he asked with slight attitude.

"Oh I heard you" I smirked. "I just don't want to, and I'm not going to" I stated staying put.

"Ms. Flair I don't like your attitude" he stated firmly.

"Well I don't like yours" I glared in the same tone. he needs to shut this stupid ass shit up.

"FINE! just know I can send you to detention" He yelled fustrated. I scoffed, nigga ain't gone do shiiid. "now let's get back to class" he huffed.

I leaned back in my chair in victory. I could have kept that going forever, and still would have won.

"You were pretty brave to stand up to him like that" Some guy whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes, I hated when people whispered in my ear.

"Idgaf if I was brave or not" I took out my IPhone 6+ which I paid for and started playing Crossy Roads.

"You know I like brave girls" I heard the same guy whisper sexually. then I felt a hand on my thigh, that was moving upwards at a fast pace.

OMG NO HE NEEDS HIS ASS BEAT! but instead if that, I thought of a better plan.

I turned to him and smirked. I leaned in real close.

"If you don't get your nasty ass hands off of me, I'll cut off your head, send it to your parents, and help them plan your fucking funeral." I whispered in a harsh tone.

He quickly removed his hand and asked the teacher if he could go to the bathroom. he said yes, and that boy ran out of the class fast as ever. I felt like my day is going smooth compared to others.

I turned to the guys from earlier and smiled.

"Oh hey!! I remember you guys!" I exclaimed all cheery.

"Uh-hi..." one said looking nervous. another one punched him in the arm.

"Pussies" I scoff as I turn to one of the boys in the "posse"

"What's your name" I asked pointing to him. He frowned but it soon went away.

He had dirty blond hair with green eyes. they were mixed with gold and hazel. they were beatiful. He had tan skin, and I was tempted to run my hand over it but naaahh I'd rather not.

"Crage" he replied. I turned To the brown haired, light skinned, hazel eyed one.

"Trey" he said already knowing what I was gonna ask.

"West" answered the black haired, dark brown eyed, middle skinned one. he wasn't too dark but he wasn't too light either.

"And I'm Jason" the last one stated with a smirk. he was white and had blond hair. it looked like gold, very pretty. he had ocean blue eyes with gold dots and green strikes in them. wow. I could tell he was the leader.

"And I'm Destiny" I smirked, when one of them wa about to speak the bell rung signaling us to I to our next classes.

*****

It wa lunch time ad I was ready to go home!! A fight broke out in second period and I was sitting there bored. all the girls did was pull hair and slap. ugh!!

I walked into the line and got a light blue tray...typical. I picked up pizza chips, fries, and a water...again typical.

I saw the boys at the table but I saw this blond girl there with Jason's arm around her. I felt the urge to go punch the fucking day lights outta her, but there was no reason to.

I walked over there with a smirk. "let's see what happens" I thought to myself. I sat down next to West and gave him dap.

"Wassup y'all" I asked spreading ketchup on a part of my tray so I can dip my fries in.

Everyone said hey except for little miss "princess"

"It's rude not to say hi when someone says hi to you" I said to the girl. she gave me a scowl.

Bitch -.-

"Ugh! I don't wanna say hi to weirdos like you" she scoffed.

"Lil girl. I will fuc-" before i could finish my sentence Jason interrupted me.

"Babe, just say hey damn!" He ordered. I glared at him for interrupting me.

"Don't interrupt your lord bitch. I don't care what situation. get wrecked" I stated biting into my cheese covered pizza.

"Hi" she growled with her arms folded. I laughed at her, she was petty asf.

"What's so funny" Trey asked. I turned to him.

"I'm just laughing because she's a petty whore! I can tell by the way her fake plastic surgeon boobs are pushed all the way out she has slept with everyone of you" I stated, while laughing.

They all looked shocked, but when your with me, there is no filter, chill, or over all sugar coating.

"YOU STUPID BITCH! IM NOT A WHORE YOU SLUT! ILL BEAT YOUR ASS!!" She yelled getting up. I got up too. the hoe don't phase me.

"Before you could even get your hand to lift the slightest bit, you'll be on the floor with a broken nose." I laughed stepping closer to her.

"How bout we just sit down" west asked. Crage had his phone out recording.

"UGH!! U BITCH" she shrieked.

"Is that all you say?" I questioned annoyed

she lifted her hand like she was gonna slap me, but I punched her square in the nose. She hit the floor with a hard thump. the lunch room erupted with laughter and ooh snaps.

"OHHHHH I HEARD THE CRACK" someone yelled. I leaned down to her side. she was on the floor crying.

"Next time you try to hit me, I'll literally punch you in the fucking vigina." I told her getting up and sitting back down.

"What r you doing" Crage questioned, while holding the camera to my face.

"I'm eating my fucking lunch." I stated popping a fry in my mouth and smilied. "Now get dat finger print covered camera out my fucking face lil boy"

I turned to see Jason helping her out the door, I could here him trying to calm her down.

"Vanessa calm down!!" He ordered. He took her to the nurses office.

I can't wait to go home!!

But then I'll have To see my family.

Your right....lets go find somewhere to go!

You realize your talking to yourself right?

Yeah....lmfao