Forgotten

Wu Xie is terrified when he sees Zhang Qiling on the ground after falling off from the meteorite jade. He quickly shakes his lover then pats his cheek. The latter also looks terrified, eyes dilated while mumbling something about the end is near and running out of time. Wu Xie is frustrated because he does not understand.

'Xiaoge... Xiaoge! Zhang Qiling!' Wu Xie yells to snap Zhang Qiling out of his mind but fails. Pangzi shakes his head then drapes Zhang Qiling's arm on his shoulder to help to get on his feet.

'Tianzhen. We should go.'

Wu Xie takes a last glance at the meteorite jade, cursing it out loud before following Pangzi to get out of the place.

They are brought to Beijing hospital after being rescued by a passerby. Wu Xie is grateful that Panzi was rescued by Zha Xi and her grandma. They waited for them in the desert and rescued them too. He doesn't know what to do if they were not there to save him. Wu Xie and Pangzi were exhausted as they had to carry Zhang Qiling in the desert but Wu Xie was not complaining. All he wanted was to get his lover out of there fast.

_

Wu Xie nibbles his lower lip as he paces around the room. Zhang Qiling is still asleep or unconscious, Wu Xie doesn't know how to put it, but the doctor says Zhang Qiling is in a stable condition and all they can do is wait for him to wake up. Wu Xie sighs then takes a seat next to the bed. He barely goes anywhere other than staying in the room. Pangzi will bring food to him once in a while and also shoo him to go back home.

Wu Xie refuses. He doesn't want to leave his lover's side. He wants to be there when Zhang Qiling wakes up.

'Xiaoge..'

Wu Xie whispers then holds Zhang Qiling's hand, pampering kisses on the cold knuckles. They get together barely a week. Wu Xie has confessed his feelings when Zhang Qiling found him in the Devil City. Wu Xie is sure of the feelings that he has for the elder man all along but he knows Zhang Qiling may not feel the same. Oh, how wrong he was. Zhang Qiling just kisses him right there and looks at him with very concerned eyes. The male is a man with few words. His actions speak louder than words.

Wu Xie smiles at the memories. Tears already fall from his beautiful eyes. He chuckles then wipes his tears quickly. He really hates it when he cannot stop Zhang Qiling from entering the meteorite jade. He is angry that he has been deceived by his uncle this whole time. He is angry because the path his uncle led Xiao Hua to was very easy compared to the deathly path he takes. He almost lose his life. Worse, Ah Ning loses her life.

Wu Xie just cannot hide his tears anymore. He squeezes Zhang Qiling's hand gently, whispering and begging for the male to wake up. He slowly rests his head on the bed, knowing his neck will hurt in the morning, then closes his eyes. His hand still clutches in Zhang Qiling's hand.

_

Morning comes and the dim sunlight illuminates the room. Pangzi slowly opens the door and sighs quietly when he sees Wu Xie's state, sleeping uncomfortably on the chair and head on the bed. Pangzi wonders how the younger's neck is not broken yet. He put the food on the table then pats Wu Xie's shoulder gently.

'Tianzhen. Tianzhen. Wake up now. Aiyya. Go take a shower. Don't you know that you smell. Maybe that's why Xiaoge doesn't want to wake up.'

Wu Xie squirms slightly, furrowing his eyebrows upon hearing Pangzi's loud voice first thing in the morning. He slowly sits up, hissing at his sore neck. He rubs it gently then looks at the clock.

'Go bath first, Wu Xie. I'll drag you out of the bathroom if Xiaoge wakes up.'

Wu Xie stands up slowly then stretched his arms. He feels at ease if Pangzi is there and yeah, he's willing to be dragged out of the bathroom even if he's naked when Zhang Qiling opens his eyes.