🐿 Squirrels 🐿

Context: Charli is feeling terrible on her time of the month and Light has a bright idea to make her feel better (kinda rushed sorry(also sorry it's short))

Charli POV
My hands gripped the fluffy Chippi plush as I laid on my side and a bad cramp decided to show up I should probably get some ibuprofen... I think to myself before getting up, and painfully walking to the door. Once I take the medicine I climb up the stairs back into my room.

Light POV
I watch out of the corner of my eye as Charli climbs back up the stairs after taking an ibuprofen, and I feel bad. What can I do to make her feel better?
A few thoughts come and go through my mind before a golden idea presents itself in all it's beauty and I can't bring myself to push it out, so I get up and leave the squad house to bring this idea to life.

Time skip brought to you by my incredible laziness

Charli POV
I was scrolling through my phone before I got interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I exclaim and after given permission from me Light walks through the door  cradling something "I have a surprise for you! So close your eyes." Light says and walks over and as requested, I close my eyes "Hold your hands out, and once I place it in your hands, open your eyes!" Light requests and I comply and hold my hands out and something soft is placed on them, so I open my eyes and see the best surprise anyone has ever given me, a little sleeping baby squirrel "Oh.. My.. God! It's so cute! Thank you so so sooo much!" I squeal and hug Light "It's a proper pet squirrel, no rabies, no infection, not aggressive, and she's ready to be loved!" Light tells me and I hug the little baby squirrel gently "I'm going to name her Peanut!" I softly squeal and hug Light once again.

♡•☆----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆•♡
Thank you for reading this part oneshot, remember you are amazing in every way no matter who says different just remember people including me care about you❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Word count: 372 words
♡•☆----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆•♡