spicy

___________________
"Are you thinking what i'm thinking...?" inquired minecraft.
"..." roblox didnt respond. a small blush brushed onto its face
.
"aw is the game too shy to speak? game got ur tongue?" minecraft smirked.

roblox's blush melted into a deeper crimson. it was too uwu to reply.

"looks like ill have to force it out of you" minecraft grabbed roblox's bulge and carressed it. it was rock hard. "woah something's excited"
roblox let out a small moan and immediately covered their mouth.

"heh" minecraft started to caresse even faster and even minecraft was getting hard.

roblox was about to cum when minecraft stopped. "not just yet" minecraft removed roblox's pants and saw roblox's boxer soggy of precum and again, started to rub.

roblox too embarrassed to look covered its face. but minecraft could see the faint red blush on its ears.

"show me your face sweetheart, you shouldnt hide such a cute face" minecraft knew how to provoke roblox. roblox immediately came still in its underwear.

"oh... when did i give you the right to cum?"

"s-sorry"

"sorry who?"

"SORRY DADDY~~~"

"good, time for punishment time" a big grin formed on minecraft's face. Roblox wasnt very shocked as if it knew this was going to happen. roblox just undressed and did a sexy pose in front of minecraft.

"good boy... now suck"

minecraft's dick sprung into the air as soon as it was out of the pants.

"yes daddy~"

roblox started to suck  minecraft's dick.
minecraft pushed roblox's head even further to deep throat.

"a-ah~ just like that~"

roblox gagged as minecraft kept deep throating.
roblox took a little break but... minecraft wasnt finished. "who said i was done?"
minecraft groped roblox's head and made it suck one last time. minecraft moaned loudly and came into roblox's mouth.

"swallow it" in a gulp, roblox had no more cum in his mouth.

"good boy, now... get on four and prepare yourself.. heh"
minecraft placed a collar with a leash attached yo it onto roblox's neck.

roblox moaned as it felt the cold metal of the collar touch his soft skin. it was all four on the ground waiting impatiently for minecraft to rail it.

minecraft took out a condom and vibrator out of its inventory and pushed the vibrator into roblox's asshole.

"A-AHHHHH~~~~~" roblox couldnt hold in the moan. it was so pleasurable just getting the vibrating object inserted into its hole. "It feels so~~~ nice~~~~~" roblox was cut off by moans. "mhm~"

minecraft started to rub its dick to roblox's dick. they both moaned loudly.

(i bet the neighbouring games could hear them)

after a lot of rubbing, they both cum and minecraft removes the vibrator and placed the condom on its dick.

here is the moment that roblox was waiting for this whole time, he could finally get fucked by this hot game.

minecraft began to thrust quickly making roblox let out a soft moan

"FASTER DADDY FASTER~"

minecraft sped up and it came to a speed that no one has done before in game intercource.

minecraft proceeds to spank roblox which makes roblox moan and tighten

"if u tighten that much ull pull my dick off" minecraft chuckled grunting and moaning.

tbc LOL