two

omniscient

omniscient..🍃

Kentrell laid on his rock hard bunk staring at the blank wall in front of him. You would think he would be overly depressed and drowning in his thoughts, but at this moment his wasn't.

He had faith in his little family at home.

A part of him has changed in here though. Before going into prison he was on the track of becoming a new person. He spoke about his feelings freely, he wasn't abusing drugs like he was before, he started to hear people out before completely losing it and he even was growing a soft spot in his heart for those around him.

Slowly, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, his mind frame was doing a complete 360.

" Get on up! " Officer Jones shouted at Kentrell from outside his cell.

Kentrell sat up, grumbling some of the most hurtful things under his breath. He looked towards his window seeing that it was still dark outside.

" Say I ain't on this bullshit tonight. " Kentrell chuckled seeing the moon still glistening in the sky.

" And I said get up. " Jones repeated herself opening the door.

Kentrell shook his hear slowly and followed command. He knew if he were to fight back it would be worse on his short time remaining in prison.

Closing the cell behind him, Jones directed him to follow her. She wasn't that bad looking of a woman, but she was someone Kentrell didn't find much interest in.

Jones stood to the side as she let Kentrell enter the laundry room. There was Officer Tate standing, waiting on the two.

" Look, you should know what all we need. It can all be so simple. " Tate spoke to Kentrell as if he was a child.

Kentrell chuckled before stuffing his hands inside his pockets. He wasn't tired so he was up for playing games with them. A part of him felt he shouldn't be playing with his freedom, but the other part screamed yolo.

Kentrell was a dropout, but was definitely a smart man.

" I ain't giving y'all my shit. Beat me up or whateva'. " Kentrell shrugged with a slight smile.

The fact he was always taking things as a joke made Officer Tate's blood boil. Jones was always too busy daydreaming of things she could do to him to even get upset at his silly antics.

Before Kentrell could blink, Tate sent a blow to his right jaw. Kentrell paused before speaking out blood.

" You really hit like my girl. " Kentrell laughed, thinking Nia a bit.

He knew she could send a hard blow to anybody, but he also knew that would offend a conceited man like Tate.

Tate's chest haved up and down before he stepped to Kentrell. All he wanted was Kentrell to give up his drug business that was still doing good despite him being away.

Kentrell knew it was an alternative motive other just wanting his business. He knew too much about the business. He was too hands on with Kentrell's case period.

Like stated, Kentrell's a smart man.

It was true Tate had an alternative motive. One too many times he almost let his anger for Kentrell get to him and tell him the whole truth.

" Gaulden it's an easy operation. You give what's needed and we can get you out tomorrow. " Jones said growing annoyed of the two fighting.

" So you can try ta' get some dick again? I'm fine lit'mama. " Kentrell spoke so swiftly catching her off guard.

Jones quickly took her taser from her waistband and tased him. His body fell to the ground as he groaned in pain. Tate and Jones both sat there just looking down at Kentrell.

Tate was smiling, happy that he was suffering. He thought he would learn his lesson after this, but little did he know it was only adding to Kentrell's rage inside.

When he gets out he's going to be more than a problem.

Jones felt bad for tasing him. She didn't like he threw the fact she felt something for him around like a toy. She knew she was a grown woman and her feeling weren't to be played with.

Kentrell wasn't someone to be played with either.

" Say I ain't giving shit. Might as well go ta' y'all office and think of anotha' plan. " Kentrell spoke softly, but so harsh.

It's was going to take more than beating him. Tate knew exactly what to do.