A Perfect Beginning ~Justin bieber

Chapter 1 A Perfect Begining

Your outside of justins Hotel right now and you see him walking out and then a sudden uproar of 3 hundred girls screaming "justin i love " he walks out and stares at you and bites his lip and you look behind you and look back and he is right in front of you says your beautiful babe whats you name

You look at him and stutter "my nammmmeeee is cheeeellllllsssseeeaa"

Justin-"ok chelsea would you like to come up to my room and hang out and talk"

You-"OMB YES"

He laughs and grabs your hand and you guys start walking to his room and its on the top floor so you guys take tye elevator and ots a very quiet ride.

You get up and then you turn the coner and you see kenny

Justin-" whats up kenny me and this beautiful girl are going in my room to talk"

Kenny-" ok justin have fun"

He walks in and closes the door and walks over to his bed and grabs his guitar and starts playing one less lonely girl and then he pauses and looks at you

Justin- "hey babe why dont you come sit next to me"

You start to blush and start crying

Justin-whats wrong babe.

You- " my dream has come true i have got to spend time with justin dre"

Justin stops you with a kiss and says your beautiful babe.

You-" justin i have to ask you why did you choose me out of all those girls out side"

Justin- " when i looked at you and looked at all those other girls all i could see was you and only you and i thought of was you and the second i layed my eyes on you i knew you were the one for me".

Before he could even finish you were crying he gives you anthor kiss and puts his arm around you and says i love you and only you babe.

Chapter 2 A Perfect Begining

You guys are still sitting on his bed and you yawn.

Justin-"you tierd babe wanna take a nap"

You-"as long as im next to you"

He hands you a pair of pj pants and shows you were the bath room is. You walk in there and think this is so big, you take your jeans off and put his pjs on they are so comfy. You walk out justin is already under the covers and comfy. He looks at you and says babe do you wanna get under the blankets with me, he lifts the covers up and you get under and cuddle really close to him.

You-"what are you watching justin"

Justin-"my special on MTV"

You-"oh cool"

After two minutes you hear snoreing you try not to laugh to loud. You then start to fall asleep.after what you thought was a hour you hear a knock on the door. Its kenny saying justin dude are you awake. You shake justin and say kenny wants you. When he sits up you start laughing cause his hair.

Justin-"what are you laughing at baby"

You-"nothing"

He goes over and looks in the mirrior and starts laughing at his self. He walks over to the door.

Justin-"kenny what do ya want"

Kenny-" the show starts in 45 minutes i have been knocking for a hour"

Justin hurries up and gets his hair brushed and then puts a shirt on. He just left his pj pants on, because he loves wearing pj pants. And he walks out the door and down stairs and gets in his car and he tells me to get in. I tell him i have to call my mom she is probly really worried.