.

We booked the co-working space in the new normal of trying to get back the office atmosphere and also work with your favourite people. I reached the place,gave my name on the door.They told me my co-worker is sitting on table 21. I turned my face towards 21 table and there you were- Beautiful with golden aura emanating from you. Was it the sun behind you or the ligh was emanating from you? I am still thinking about that. I sat opposite to you and we started talking. We connected on most debatable things- understanding other's views and inhereting differences. The bond we were sharing was intimate. I was looking on those collar bones- visible and beautiful. Those are called beauty bones for a reason. Our hands just touching each other's skin could give me goosebumps. After the day of working and gossiping,we both were tired. We went to drop her home. On reaching,she asked if I wanted to have coffee. I wanted to spend more time with her. Coffee would help definitely. I said yes and we went inside. She went to the kitchen and started preparing coffee.I followed.

The tension we shared was visible in the air. She asked,if I would have more sugar or less. I answered,I would have you. She looked at me and started laughing. "That's not how you flirt,Idiot.",she said. "I am naive",I replied. She kept laughing and teasing me. I pulled her close and said,"I mean it". Her warm breathe on my face was such a relaxing feeling. I could feel her heart pounding on my chest. I went ahead and kissed her lips,pinning her to the wall behind. Her lips were luscious,full and made me thirsty for more. Her grip was making way to my waist,holding me tight. I pulled over her top,unhooked her bra and there were the most beautiful pair of perky boobs I had ever seen. Gravity had no hold over them. Her boobs resided in Mars. And her nipples,those were definitely from the other world. How hard can human body get? They were hard,they were shiny when I licked them. Now they were diamonds,hard,pointy and shiny. I kept sucking each of them one by one. Her bare back against the wall.My hands alternating between her boobs. I picked her up,put her to bed. There was the most beautiful woman lying in all her glory.

She turned around. I showered the whole of her back with wet kisses. Rubbing and massaging alternatively. I pulled her jeans down and started kissing her perky bums. Those were tight and in shape. No part of her body could feel the effects of gravity. The more kisses I gave,the more moans I got. Slowly and steadily,my kisses started going down on her and her moans getting higher on pitch. The moment I reached the pinnacle of her femininity,she reached the pinnacle of her voice. I kept going like a homeless had got his home. Her body was the temple for the worshipper and just flesh for the non-believers. For me,she was goddess. I did not leave an inch of her body unkissed. Her hands were reaching inside my pants now. My dick was full of all youth of this world. I pulled down my jeans and turned her to face me. She was anticipating a thrust and her face was showing she wanted it quicker. I pulled her legs and kept them on my shoulders and slowly pushed my dick into the gates of heaven.

Her moans were again loud. I kept thrusting with the same intensity,once going deep,twice doing shallow. The pattern of my thrust was making her wild. She kept asking for more deep thrust. But I told her,I will give you the chance to run it all. It is my turn right now. I kept repeating the pattern,slowly increasing it to two deep and one shallow and then quick and shallow and slow and deep. She was moaning my name asking to fuck her harder. Finally I gave in. Quick and deep thrust. I couldn't resist and I couldn't control. How do you not obey the goddess? I kept pushing deep and thrusting quick. Her moans louder and her breathe uneven. The vibrations inside her could be felt like an earthquake. Finally she started calming down. And asked me to stop. It was difficult for me as I was reaching the peak of my prowess now. But she pushed me out,laid me down and started sucking the popsicle. She was passionate like a flaming goddess who wanted to take my soul out. I finally succumbed. She grinned at me. I couldn't stop smiling like a small child,who has his first orgasm.