First day

Autumns Pov

*Ding*Ding*Ding*Ding
"Aaahhhhh shut up!!!" I said trying to tap the snooze button on my iPhone,
"Come on autumn first day of being a senior you don't want to be late for school ?" My brother Braydon says poking me in the face,

"Quit it will you, I need to go get ready anyway so out mister keen pants!"

"Okay bye then jelly legs!"

It's true my legs did feel kinda wobbly when I stood up.....
lazily I walked to the bathroom and washed , going to the toilet as well seeing as that's the normal thing to do and I was dying to pee!
After that I try to brush my hair out, keyword *try* trust me you never want to see my bed head in the morning.

Then I loosely curl my red hair into beach waves, because my hair is naturally wavy, so it gets even more wavy when I curl it .I see myself in the mirror like I do every morning admiring my hazel eyes looking back at me, if you look close enough you can see tiny gold flecks in the around my pupil.

I usually apply makeup but not much because I love it ,my makeup routine usually consists of mascara, eyeliner, foundation, powder and my favourite baby pink lip gloss from bourjous.

After I did my makeup I stand up walking to my wardrobe I put on some dark red denim shorts and a white blouse cut out at the shoulders, then I slip on my new black vans. I skip to the kitchen finding my 16 year old brother shoving cereal down his mouth at the kitchen table.

"Hey why did you flippin wake me up this morning!?" I said , annoyed

"Your alarm woke you up dumbass!"

"Yeh but on top of that you had to remind me that I was going to school today and starting senior year!" I moaned

"Yeh but you have jaz ,I don't have anyone!"

Jaz ,or jasmine ( I call her jaz as a nickname so do most people)is one of my best friends we've know each other since we were tiny tots and we do absolutely everything together , we were also juniors together last year and were basically sisters.
Jaz is quite tanned with curly dark brown hair and eyes, she's really tall and also slim

It kinda helped that we were also from the same pack, the White moon pack in Los Angeles that my dad is alpha of.

"Ummmmm are you stupid bray have you forgotten about jake and max?!"

Jake and max are braydons two best friends, all three of them have known
each other since when they were toddlers and they are both in the same pack as me, them and my brother are literally inseparable but kinda in a bro way like playing Xbox and fighting with each other.

Jake has dark brown hair and eyes and Is very muscular, max has blonde hair and hazel eyes with freckles and has more of a lean figure but is still muscular just not as much as jake and Braydon.

"I'm only kidding autie, now get to school before I tell dad, I'm seeing him anyway"

"What why?!" I asked

"Because I have to go to a meeting with him and I'm missing first period, which is science with miss wilson so hah, by the way could you tell her that I'm in a meeting please?"

" yes , yes I will you should probably go"

He came and gave me a hug after putting his dishes away.

"Love you autie"

"Love you bray"

Uuuhhhhhh the perks of being the next alpha, he gets to miss school and
go to meetings with father instead.
-----------------
Right I'm stopping here guys *jokes* carrying on with the story haha
---------------
I grabbed a bowl and my favourite cereal 'froot loops' , I poured milk and the cereal into the bowl
Before carrying it to the table and eating it.