Flying

I'm really bored. So i wrote this retarded thing x__x

Its really depressing actually. I have no idea why i wrote it. I felt like it, i guess. No. I'm not a sad/depressingperson. I'm actually really happy. and hyper. when i feel like it. but....i dunno....i needed to write about something really sad. 

I CANT BELIEVE WATTPAD DOESNT HAVE TRAGEDY AS A CATEGORY.

And. The Akio in this story has no relations to the Akio in Emotions what so ever. I just like the name, and I really couldn't think of any other guy names.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Fly

The wind tousled her black locks, so straight and dark. Her figure was slender and fluid, casting a shadow as dark as her hair.

 Beautiful, but so lonely.

 The brighter the light, the darker the shades, right? Just like her. I fought the bitter smile tugging at my lips, battling away the memory. Like the daylight, it was too bright, far too bright for my darkness.

 I shrank away into the corner of my roof top, hiding from the light. Me, hiding, two words so closely linked. It didn’t used to be like this, for a long time I was happy, enjoying being known and loved.

 Things change, quicker than you think. But as I hid away, I never found the place where the world is peaceful, where I was safe.

 “Akio…” She smiled rainbows, bright but fading, her blue eyes danced lightly across my face.

 Warmth spread across my body like fire, her attention was all I needed to feel happiness. How is it possible for one person to hold me so much joy?

 Lya. That was her name.

 My head stung at the sun’s touch. Pain…Too much pain.

 My mind spun out of control, thoughts flooded and drowned me, I could not stop the scenes after scenes from playing. There were no stop button after play.

 She caressed my face with a finger and leaned in until her lips tickled mine, I trembled as my spine shivered. Her mouth was so soft, her skin so silky.

 I drew her into my arms; she buried her head into my chest as I played with the black waterfall down her back. The corner of my lips curled into a smile.

 A silhouette protruded my rooftop, my territory.  It was so small against the vast sky.

 Small…and familiar?

 No. It couldn’t be. Impossible…

 I clutched at my head, pulling out blonde strands.

 “I love you.” I whispered. Lia shook slightly, and then clutched on tighter. I felt moisture on my shirt.

 “A-Akio...” Her eyes were so deep, her lashes so long. It took my breathe away.

 “Shhh.”

The silhouette came in closer. I could see her long hair flying in the breeze. Dancing.

 No. No. No. It can’t be her. No. Way.

 “Akio,” She bit her lip, “I have to tell you something..”

 I held her hand.

 “Akio…”Water wetted her beautiful eyes.

 What was wrong?

 “I’m sorry…”