Chapter 3: Well hello Ji-Ho.

Since the flight is so long, your plane makes a stop in Quatar. You spend a few hours there with your newly made friend, Kwang. You are both still quite tipsy from the way too expensive plane alcohol. Kwang is oversharing way too much about his personal life, but you think it's quite funny.

Finally, after 17,5 hours! You arrive at Incheon airport. You say goodbye to Kwang and head over to the train station. Ji-ho explained that you need to take a 50 min train ride from Incheon national airport to Seoul station. It is so difficult to find where you are supposed to be going though. Speaking Korean, and reading Korean are two whole different things. You finally find where you're supposed to go and get into the train. During the train ride, you get to enjoy the beautiful scenery that is, Korea. It is about 6PM so the sun is already setting, giving you an absolutely beautiful view.

Seoul is a very... hectic city? You arrive at the train station and there are people everywhere. It looks like a sea of people all moving in different directions and in different speeds. In that sea of people, you're trying to look for your friend.
'Y/N!' You surprisingly hear from the other side of the station. The voice is extremely loud and... low? A lot of people turn their heads over to the direction the voice is coming from.
'Yeah?' you scream back hesitantly, not expecting it to be your friend.
'Come over here!' You try making your way over there, bumping into so many people with your heavy luggage.
'Sorry, sorry, excuse me.' You mumble in Korean to the people giving you an irritated side-eye. You finally get released, or you could say 'pushed', out of the sea storm of people and immediately bump into the loud and low voice. You guys fall on top of each other and you finally look to see who it is.

'Ji-Ho!' You scream excitedly.
'Y/N!' She screams back laughing. You guys hug each other still lying down and it looks quite bizar for bystanders.
'I never expected your voice to be so low! I thought there was this 80 year old woman screaming for me.' You say.
'Yeah well, chain smoking can be a b*tch.' She says with her raspy voice.
You guys finally stand up and make your way outside. Ji-Ho immediately lights up a cigarette.
'You want one?' She asks.
'No thank you I don't smoke.' You answer.
'It's so crazy seeing you in real life! Let me take a look at you.' Ji-Ho says.
You take a step back and strike a few awkward model poses.
'Yes! Give me more!' Ji-Ho says pretending to take pictures. You guys laugh. Your relationship with Ji-Ho has always been like this.
Your friendship started when she dm'ed you saying 'The looks you do are absolutely fierce.'
You took a look at her profile and felt like you needed to say the same thing back. Ji-Ho is very creative with the way she looks in her daily life. Right now is a perfect example, she's wearing high platform boots, some colorful tights, topping it with a big blouse she's wearing like a dress, on her head she's wearing a baret-like hat and a tiny purse in her right hand.

You tell Ji-Ho a bit more about your plane ride and meeting Kwang while walking to her appartement which happens to be not so far from Seoul station!
'Oh my god. I think the company Kwang was talking about is JYP... not JID haha!' She says.
'Ah alright. Are they very popular?' You ask.
'Hell yeah they are popular! They own multiple very big K-pop groups. Groups like Twice, Itzy, Day6, Got7 and Stray Kids.'
'Wow.. I don't know any of those.' You say laughing.
'Alright Y/N. It's still very cool that you got to meet someone from JYP. I wonder what his function is over there. I bet it's not very high since he was on the same cheap ass flight as you.' Ji-Ho says awaiting your reaction.
'Excuse me! This flight costed me a lot of my savings I beg your pardon!' You say slapping Ji-Ho on the arm.
'Ouch!' She says laughing.

You arrive at Ji-Ho's appartement.
'Alright so watch your head when walking on the steps, I've personally bumped my head multiple times on this little corner here.' Ji-Ho says.
'Ah, so that's why you're like this.' You joke.
'Shut up, or I'm putting you on the next flight back to where you came from.' Ji-ho says.
'Alright so this is the living room. Over there is the kitchen. Through that door is the bathroom.'
Everything is very compact. Not a lot of walking space.
Ji-Ho opens a door. 'And this is where all the magic happens.. my room.'
Ji-Ho's room is very much like her personality, messy but cute. There are fashion magazines, posters, clothing and ashtrays everywhere.
'Oh my god I am going to teach you a thing or two about hygiene Ji-Ho.' You tell her.
'What? I even cleaned this today!' She says very offended. Ji-Ho walks you to another door.
'And this will be your room Y/N.' She says opening the door. Behind the door is a room with a double bed, a dresser and a desk.
'Oh my god thank you so much Ji-Ho!' You say hugging her.
'Yeah yeah you are welcome. Now, unpack your stuff! I ordered us some food.'