Letter #6

Dear Universe,
I remember a little while ago now, one of my best friends was comforting me after I had just told her about an incident that happened and a few of my other home life problems that had recently happened. I remember her asking me "How do you do it?" Me being confused just replied plainly with a frown on my face "What do you mean, I didn't do anything?" She replied with "How do you hide your pain so well, you help others with their problems and put them before you. Something I have no doubt in my mind, they wouldn't do the same for you. I'm one of your best friends and I had no idea you were even feeling sad, much less having mental breakdowns and panic attacks every other day". I just chuckled quietly and shook my head at her. "D, If I don't help and pick up those who have fallen, who's gonna be able to stand tall and do what they want to live not just survive? Besides, I didn't even know I was hiding my pain that well. I honestly just dismiss it and deal with it when it gets to be too much. If I wanted you to know, then I would've told you like I just did or I would've let my emotions out a little until you realised."
I realised that us humans are complex creatures and if you don't explain how you're feeling, alot of the time, no one can tell you've even got something going on to worry about.
-G.L