The Player VS Error Code 279

One day, the player joins a game. But then an unknown enemy who referred to himself as error code 279. There was no choice but to leave. Then, the player tries again and finally after countless uninstalls and reinstalls, the player finally joins the server. Turns out the server was just a teleport hub, and the player used the teleport to another game button. But then the enemy error code 279 showed up again. After countless uninstalls and reinstalls the player finally enters the game. Shortly after......... Every player in the server stopped moving, the sounds stop, the buttons don't do anything. Turns out, the game has crashed. The player, uninstalls his life and has never been seen again ever since. The public blamed roblox for not fixing the damn bugs. But they didn't. Roblox kept adding updates and with those updates came more bugs. The End. I'm writing this because I'm one of those players who have to put up with roblox bugs. I've reported the bugs and left a review on the bugs but it seems that those methods came fruitless. So I am going to write this in wattpad and publicly ask roblox to fix the damn bugs. This story is inspired by the pain and agony the roblox community has to put up with. This story wouldn't be possible without the roblox community and my friends cosmo and Dam.