Edible

Running all over the hall, Shreya was looking at all the arrangements. The atmosphere didn't let her keep quiet and take a rest for a while...

It was Abhijeet's birthday but that main fact was "Celebrating Abhi's b'day was a good thing but celebrating it on Shreya style was another thing."

 Everyone was in typical Indian dress. wait he was not complaining at all but what's the need for Indian dress in B'day like...um leave it...A thought came up in the handsome hunk's mind. 

Shreya came down from the stairs, cladding in a golden and red lehenga of his design. She looked incredibly cute, out of the world.

He let up his eyes to raise a little up, catches her euphoric smile...

Breathtaking...He mumbled inhaling the fresh air.

Why is it always, he falls more and more for his girlfriend? 

He strides towards her and held her up by her arms pulling a little closer to him...

Shreya: daya..kya kar rahe ho?

Daya: Shree, come aside, I want you...Shreya stares at him with opened mouth.. He bit her tongue and corrected himself...

Daya: I mean..I want to talk to you...

Shreya pouted and nodded in no: nhi daya, jo baat h baad me karna, see, my agenda is full ..

Daya hold her waist pushing her close to him: agenda ko maro goli, kaam bad me kar lena, or abhi ke b'day hai shadi nhi jo itna kaam kar rahi ho...daya mumbled against her ear, slightly biting her earlobe, fortunately, everyone was busy in working, so none noticed them, she pushed him...

Shreya: daya...sabke samne ye kya ap..

Daya innocently: maine kya kiya? bas itna hi to bol raha hu ki important kaam h tumse..

Shreya: Mr. Dayanand Shetty I know what thought is running on your demonic mind. there are other members present in this hall who may easily find out what your thoughts are, by your mere stare, so you better behave yourself...

Shreya warned him sweetly but in a glaring way, daya wish to steal a kiss from her, and maybe he did if their living room wasn't amidst their fellow officers. Daya closed the gap between ignoring her glare and whispered huskily...

Daya: baki ko chhodo, tum ye batao, do you understand my thoughts, haan?

Shreya mumbled shivering: na...nahi...

Daya quickly pecked her lips and moved back whispering smirkfully: you're looking edible...And went from there making her crimson red and shocked at the time.....

The End...