On A Rainy Day

It was a rainy day. I love rainy days but somehow I had this bad feeling. I took my AirPods and started walking to school. The sky was gloomy and it started to rain hard. I forgot to take my umbrella and now I'm soaking wet but I didn't care. So I continued walking, as I started walking there was a storm, a catastrophic heavy storm storm so it was getting a little hard for me to walk so I waited at the bus stop till the storm calms down. I hated going to school but I wanted to see him, and besides I hated staying at home so school was my only escape from home. The storm finally decided to take a chill so I continued walking and my hair was wet. I was shaking which I really loved the cold weather but my body didn't. So I know that I was gonna get sick. I feel like I was gonna faint, oh no.. I can't fainted right now.. Gosh, I wish I had time to reach my school, screw it. I have to get to a safe place to faint so I won't get hurt. While I was looking a car stopped next to me. I couldn't see the driver. He stepped out of the vehicle, and he was tall, it was almost like I knew him but I didn't pay attention to him cuz I was so cold, he came closer to me and he held me in his arms and I let him cuz I wasn't in the position to question. As my eyes were about to close I realized it was him.. the guy I wanted to go to school for. He placed in his car and we stopped at a house. I didn't recognize this place, I had never seen this place before. Even though we weren't in a relationship. I do like him but I'm afraid he doesn't feel the same.

---------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS, I HOPE YOU LIKED MY STORY. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IT. 

SEE YOU AT NEXT CHAPTER 💕