Chapter 5: Why did he do that?

Willow pov
I made the decision to go back home, I needed to see dad, Wilbur and try to reconnect with my brother. I got my stuff ready, and left the house.
*Techno*:"Ready?" He asked me as he reached out his hand to help me get in the horse with him
*Willow*:"Always" I said with a smile and getting on the horse and starting our way to their house.
After a couple of hours, I saw smoke coming from the forest, Techno noticed it too so me and him walked towards the smoke and what we saw, left us speechless.
Tommy was on the ground coughing as his camp burned to the ground. I got out of the horse and ran towards him, me and Tommy were close, he was Tubbo best friend when I was still around.
*Willow*:"Tommy!" I screamed as I continued to run towards him.
He looked at him and his eyes widen, as I got closer I saw that he had some burns on his arms
*Tommy*:"Willow, you're back" he said to me as I reached his side
*Willow*:"Yeah, are you ok?! Who did this?!" I asked him while checking his burns
*Tommy*:"Dream..." He told me while closing his eyes, Techno started to put the fire down
I was left speechless, my own brother did this?!
I took a deep breath and with the help of Techno, we brought him back to Techno home.
Philza helped him and putted a healing potion on his burns. He said that he would be asleep for some hours and that he was going to be ok.
That left me relived but the fact that my own brother did something like this was heartbreaking

Technoblade pov
I looked at Willow and saw her in deep thought, I knew that she was shocked by what his brother did, but I couldn't tell him what all of the things he did.
I walked towards her and stood beside her
*Techno*:"I know it's overwhelming to see your own brother doing this, but it will be all ok. Tomorrow we will see you dad and maybe Tubbo" I said while holding her hand.
She looked at me and smiled. Her smile is so beautiful, and her eyes...No! I can't fall inlove with my best friend, it might ruin our friendship!
I will have to keep this fellings to myself.