hump day aaahhh

it was just a normal silly wittle day for 'ol bob. his big fat loud and curvy horn woke him up from his sleep. HONK BITCH, it said😢. spongebob vigorously, audaciously, aggressively, and miraculously? awoken from his slumber and beat the shit out of his horn.

just a normal day it was; he combed his teeth, walked his...hair, ate his snail, and drove his wall. just a normal day it was.

he changed into his silly wittle clothes and went on for work. when he walked out the door, he saw silly wittle patrick. his heart...flustered, his stomach...fluttered, his dick...hard. what a non normal day it has become already. why did he feel like this, who knows...no one because it's not important to the story rn.

spongebob finally made it to work after his spongey wittle feelings calmed down. how did he get there? idk because he just suddenly pops up in the show. he flew through the door with such intensity and forcefulness that an unfamiliar yet incredibly slayed out lady's face caught his eye 👁. so many feelings have...came...out, regurgitated, if you will this morning and spongebob was not for it. he ran to the kitchen teary eyed like the itty bitty wittle pussy he is. the lady was too stunned speak.

as spongebob cries uncontrollably because he sucks at social interaction, let alone public humiliation, mr krabs walks in. and spongebob cries more. mr krabs walks towards spongebob and slaps his balls and yells 'geet tew wurk ye little pussee"😢. spongebob pisses in every burger that day btw.

whenever he gets a chance he peeks through the weird window thing in the kitchen to catch a glimpse of the unfamiliar lady. she goes from table to table with a penis shaped notepad taking notes from people. spongebob is very slow and i think he needs to see a doctor, it takes him awhile to figure out that she's the waitress. the krusty krab has never had a waitress before. and spongebob made sure it was his duty to hit dat waitress pussy #slay 😢.

spongebob gains false confidence to talk to her, but as soon as he opens the door...SEXY WITTLE PATRICK STAR WALKS IN!!!!!! oh spongebob longed for patrick's humongous, thick, curved, other uncomfortable adjectives for a dick spongebob found amusing. but patrick didn't come to see spongebob...he came to see...THE WAITRESS!!!!!

to be continued