A strange feeling

Y/n was listening to nightcore music while walking to school. She wasn't like the other girls, she was somehow different. It was her, her own world and the darkness in her heart. Y/n started suffering since she was 2 months... no actually when she was in the uterus.
She was diagnosed with depression, anxiety, ptsd, borderline personality disorder, diarrhea and haemophilia.
These songs reminded her of her past, suddenly a single tear dropped down her face on her breast. A very big sweaty breast.
Since she was little she was different from other girls, no makeup and still looked pretty with curled eyelashes and big blue eyes. She had a natural blush and she was always skinny even if she ate anything she could. 🥺🥺
When she was 6 years old both of her parents committed die by hanging themselves because she was too pretty.
She then started living with her uncle and her aunt but she was treated like shit.
Every night her uncle got drunk and abused her and her aunty.
She was the only person that was actually caring but she couldn't do anything, she always tried to get beaten up first so that uncle didn't abused her aunt. Her uncle was a fatass pig so he got tired soon.
One day y/n returned to school but she saw aunty on a floor of blood.
Her arms were cut off, her legs were cut off, her ears were cut off, her tongue was cut off, her nose was cut off, her eyeballs were blacked out, her eyebrows were then...waxed.
Her tongue was sliced open, her hair was cut off.
She was shocked, then she threw up, run upstairs and locked her while uncle John chased her with an Hello Kitty knife.
Bad uncle John: COME HER YOU LITTLE SHITTY SLUT!! YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!!
Y/n was so scared, she covered her little tiny ears and started crying.
She threw up again for some reason.
Uncle John kept knocking hard at her door trying to break it.
Uncle John: Y/N OPEN UP, OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE, Y/N OPEN THE DOOOR!
Y/n can we not fight anymore please, can we not fight anymore...?
Y/n at the hearing of his words got up and opened the door.
She wasn't blonde, but for some reason she had a single brain cell for that action.
Obviously Uncle John was bluffing. He assaulted her trying to stab her stomach, but for some reasons she felt the power of her ancestors in her tiny hands and pushed him away.
Uncle John fell off the stairs and broke his bones. His fat ass collapsed and he had an heart attack.
She dramatically ran off and got out of that house.  She couldn't help but just cry so hard. She was devastated, alone, and just too pretty 😔😔😔...

So that was her tragic backstory, moving on...
She finally got to school, but she was as always alone.
She sat down in her seat in the classroom and everyone started laughing.
She didn't felt anything, no emotions, she was just broken 💔...
Mean girl: AHAH BITCH DONT STARE TO MUC I KNOW IM SOP REYTY
Y/n knew that the mean girl was afraid of her dyslexia, so she felt pity for her.
She got up and kissed her on the cheek, then she whispered in her ear
<I know your parents hit you at home.>
She slapped her ass and came back to her seat.
Teacher: Silence wench, there is a new student, of course he is a beautiful masculine daddy and will
be sitting next to y/n.
Daddy daddiest 🤑💶: *walks in with his hands on his pocket and holding a cigarette with his lips* ugh.
Every girl started sweating and screaming without the s, except for y/n, she was focused reading Mein Kampf.