Todoroki Twins

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were enemies."
"They are."

7:48 am
UA Hallways
2nd Person POV

You and your twin brother, Shoto Todoroki walked into school and immediately went separate ways.
He hated being seen with you, and he'd tell that to anyone who asked.

He went toward his friends and you went toward your locker.

He'd always been the favorite, even when you were younger. Better quirk. Better looking. Better grades. Better people skills. But then again, it's hard to socialize when you're mute.

Your grades weren't bad of course, always As and Bs and occasionally a C. But of course, "Shoto never made anything less than 100%."

-Beginning of Flashback-

'Oh yeah, well at least I passed my provisional hero license exam on the first try,' You looked to your father and brother, both of whom had been standing in front of you.

Enji's face went as red as his hair and Shoto's was the same.

"At least I'm not the family disappointment. At the rate you're going, you'll end up just like Toya," Shoto spat back.

You felt a pang in your heart at the mention of your oldest brother. 'Do not bring Toya into this. If Enji were a better father, it never would have happened.'

"Don't tell me about myself, I'm a pro hero, you're a useless teenager with no voice and no future besides becoming a low-rank villain stealing bread on the streets for food," Enji sneered.

You were taken aback by your father's words.

'Oh yeah, totally. I'm the villain, not the one who abused and neglected his children and drove his wife so mad that she burned half of six year old's face with hot water. Or the one who uses their trauma as an excuse to act like an ass to the people that were there to help when the person they loved most was gone. But sure, I'm the terrible person in this situation.' You couldn't believe that this was where the conversation ended up.

Shoto scoffed loudly and shoved past you to get to his room, mumbling a swear under his breath to you.

"See what you've done? He's always angry around you, you're a bad influence," Enji shouted, his gaze turning from his son's shut door to your face.

You turned and walked away in disgust. Typical Enji, it's never his fault.

There's one thing you and your twin had in common, hatred for your father.

Another was the heterochromatic grey and blue eyes you both had, though yours were opposite to Shoto's.

-End of Flashback-

You walk into Class 1-A a few minutes late and everyone's eyes turned to you. You grimace. "What's so interesting about me walking to my desk?"

Class was.. well, class. When lunch finally rolled around you were relieved.

You grabbed your food and walked to the lunchroom alone.

You didn't have very many friends. Who are you kidding, you didn't have any at all. Most kids didn't know you and never cared to socialise.