FatherFigure!Mason and Phoenix

Request for BlueFoxProductions !!! No im not taking requests. But they know me from the ieytd server and they're cool as FUCK!!

Phoenix was practicing telekinesis around the agency. Mason was following along and watching him the whole time. The handler worried about the agent a lot lately. Especially with what was to come. Phoenix grabbed a book off a top shelf and looked at it happily.

Mason walked up to him and put a soft hand on his shoulder. "Are you doing OK?" Mason asked gently as Phoenix looked at him. "I am." He set the book down on a table and looked up at Mason. He was the tallest in the agency after all. Everyone looked up to him....literally. Heck even John would be short compared to him! "I'm sorry...i just don't want anything to happen is all.." Mason sighed softly as he had a sad look on his face. "I promise you that I'll be ok out there. Besides, I'm not really doing much field work until next week." Phoenix pulled him him a warm hug and nuzzled into his chest. "True...I just...its dangerous out there you know..." Mason sighed and teared up a bit. The poor handler didn't want anything to happen to Phoenix. Especially with how dangerous it could get. The poor handler couldn't bare getting news about any more deaths or injuries. He was being forced to take it easy lately anyhow.

"I promise you that nothing bad is gonna happen, May May." Phoenix smiled up at him and was met with a warm hug back. "You better be safe..." Mason huffed out as he gently ruffled Phoenix's hair. "You know I'm being trained by the best." Phoenix gave a toothy smile and almost made Mason cry in happiness. It was a good day.

(303 words)