Chapter 5

Once the segment was over and everyone got backstage again, many people were looking for Y/N. At first it didn't seem like he was affected too badly by the exchange, but now it was worrying that he wasn't around. Maryse excused herself and walked through the hallway, trying to find Y/N on her own. She had no idea what Miz was refering to when he brought up Carmella, so maybe that was the reason Y/N got ticked off and just walked away. Asking others didn't really have any success either until Maryse actually met Carmella backstage.

 Asking others didn't really have any success either until Maryse actually met Carmella backstage

Maryse:" Mella. Do you know where Y/N is?"

Carmella:" He just got in his car and left the arena. Listen, I don't know who approved Mike going there, but it was below the belt."

Maryse:" I know and I'm sorry that he did that. I don't know what happened between you and Y/N, but I hope everything worked out again for you two."

Carmella:" I guess I should explain it to you, so please stay here for a moment. I don't want things to go sour for anyone. Corey knows about it too already."

Maryse looked at Carmella with some confusion in her eyes as she leaned against the wall, preparing herself for what was about to be revealed.

Carmella:" A few months before Corey and I got together, I went out with some friends one night. We were drinking, dancing and just having fun honestly. I didn't think much of it when Y/N walked in and headed straight for the bar. Something must have upset him."

Maryse:" Do you know what?"

Carmella:" Yep. His parents got divorced at the time and by the looks of things he didn't take kindly to that, drowning that in alcohol. After a few minutes, I walked over and forced him to put his drink down, telling him that this wasn't the way to do things when something goes wrong. We got to talking, exchanged a few things here and there and when it was time to leave, he and I shared a cab."

Maryse:" And what happened the rest of the night?"

Carmella scratched the back of her neck as a small blush came to her face

Carmella:" Well.......we had a one night stand..."