First Day Of School.

Selmas Pov:
Ring! Ring! My alarm has woken me up. "Lord its the first day of school." I said to myself. I sighed and rolled out of my very soft and comfy bed. I crawled to my wardrobe and looked through my dresses. I wanna look good for this day, but what do I wear. Wait a minute...I know what to wear.

This is totally adorable! I remember when I used to be goth

This is totally adorable! I remember when I used to be goth..that was hideous. I only dressed like that because of the rumors saying that my boyfriend, Ola liked goth girls. This style is very much cuter.
"FUCKING SHIT!" I yelled to myself, "THAT BUS IS ALREADY HERE." I didn't even get to eat breakfast. I grabbed my backpack off of my desk and rushed out the door. I ran down the sidewalk and luckily, I made it to the bus on time.

Oh there's my friends. Layla, Myanna, Rain, and Nova. I remember when Mya was my friend but I killed her ass. She honestly deserved that shit. She was racist and homophobic as fuck. I told my group everything and they listened to me, I was lucky there. "Hey girls!" I said to them. "Hey Selma! Cute fit girl, I see you I see you!" Said Layla. 10 minutes later. Finally we're at this dumb school with crazy people. Me and my friends exited the bus and I FROZE. I saw Jada and Alisa, one of the most BEAUTIFUL girls at our school. I feel like I kinda like them but also I have a boyfriend. "Bitch move, I'm not being late for math for the 3rd time this week." Said Nova. "Maybe you could chill out a bit? The fuck." Said Myanna in a laughing way. I moved then I saw Ola to my left. I ran to him and give him a huge hug. "Damn baby you looking fine today as always." Said Ola. "Thanks babe." I said smiling. I stopped hugging him and I walked down the hallway to get to Math. I'm so thankful that I'm in the same class with my friend group, but Olas not in the same class, which is sad to me.