Popsicle Sex

"O-o-o-ok-k-k-kay" Ted says. He clumsily walks downstairs to grab George his Banana flavored popsicle still feeling the pulsating feeling in his cock. He grabs the popsicle out of the freezer and heads back upstairs to George's room.

Ted carefully opens George's door as he hears him say "Back already slut?" Ted slowly nods his head and holds out the popsicle in front of George's face.

"Feed it to me like the submissive slut you are Ted."

Ted does.

Watching George basically give the popsicle a blow job made him so horny. He starts humping the side of the bed and George is pleased with his teasing. "P-p-please s-s-s-senpai" "Please g-give me that w-wonderful c-c-cock..." George replies by hitting Ted "Mmm~". "You nasty slut you like that don't you?" - "Y-yes George" - "Come again?" - "I mean m-master".

The popsicle is now on the ground slowly melting. "Pass me that popsicle and start stripping slut". Ted does as George says and is stripped leaving his monstrous cock hanging so low that the tip gets coated in some banana popsicle puddles. George seductively strokes Ted's huge cock with one finger. Making his way to the tip he grabs his cock and licks the banana flavor off almost cumming from the sweet taste. George pulls Ted onto the bed with him and pushes him underneath him. Ted tries to stifle small moans caused by his hardon being rubbed against George's ass.

George himself is super horny but doesn't wanna show how much his anus is aching for Ted's cock. George takes the popsicle from his hand and starts pleasuring himself with it. He doesn't wanna let Ted be in him yet so the popsicle will have to do for now. As he slowly shoves the popsicle in and out of his ass he glances to Ted for a bit and smirks to see Ted looking submissive and desperate as ever. "N-ngh~ A-aa~" Ted's cock is aching to be in George but he can't rush master or he'll get severely punished. He'll have to ask nicely. "P-please George-" - "I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME MASTER SLUT." - "I-I-I'm so so-sorry..."

George angrily shoves the popsicle into Ted's mouth and uses it as a muzzle. He shoves Ted onto his stomach and starts smacking his ass cheeks like drums.

Although Ted is in extreme pain, he can't help but moan through the makeshift muzzle. George smiles at this. George gets too eager and frantically shoves his cock between Ted's ass cheeks rubbing it in between like hot dog and buns. "O-oh~ s-so t-tight Teddy~". Ted and George are now a moaning mess, the bed sheets have tares in them from the rough sex and sheet grabbing. George can't help but feel the ridges from Ted's asshole rubbing the shaft of his dick and without warning shoves it in.

With the sudden change Ted arches his back and points his ass upwards causing George to hit all his spots so much better. "A-a~ you like that you little banana man slut don't you slutty banana man" - "OH~ MASTER~"  "YES MASTER RIGHT THERE~".
George starts ramming Ted sloppily both almost at their climax. Both shout out ~ "F-FUCK!" - "O-OH MY GOD MASTER~"

AHHHH FUCK I GOTTA CONTINUE THIS LATER