1

PHONE RINGING~

"Cap!!" Said my junior.

"What is wrong?" I question.

"Major has called a meeting!” he said.

" NOW!!!" I asked.

"Yes" he replied.

"Holy shit!, i'll be there in a moment" I said.

I went to the meeting room. I got to know that they were waiting for me.

"I'm so sorry for making you wait, and it was my leave today" I said.

"It's fine" he said and handed over a file to with as I sat on my seat.

I went through the file. Another case to solve.

I sighed as I saw the file.

"He is a member of an italian underworld. He has escaped to korea a few weeks ago." He said and looked at me.

Something is wrong I thought.

" you will have to go to korea and arrest him "he said and look at me.

"Pardon?" I said.

"You will be leaving to korea, you will have to handel this case. That's all for today. Dismiss." He said.

"Major i'm not gonna handel this case" I said.

"You will have to" he said.

"Why me?" I questioned.

"Every agents are handling different cases. I don't have anyone else to appoint. Anyways you are free you can handel this." He answered.

"I just finished my case 2 days ago!" I said.

"Do you think I care?. And there are no other experience and well trained like you" He said.

"What am I gonna gain in this?" I said.

"One week holiday" he said.

"Hahahah!, every funny, do you think this is gonna work on me?. It's never gonna stop dreaming major." I stated.

"I knew it" he said.

"1 month holiday, plus promotion" He said.

"You must be kidding me!" I exclaimed.

"This is what higher ups decided, since you have solved most of the cases in the entire Italy." He said.

"And don't speak to me casually during work. Give me some respect I deserve.'' She said.

" yes sir!" I said playfully.

-------

My major is also one of my friend who helped me to get into the agent thing. His name is Mark.

Yes, I am an agent I work for Italy even though i'm an korean by birth.

I was trained by Mark's father who was a police officer. when I was 17 years I was trained by his father. Kevin was 20 at that time. We were trained in every field. We were close to each other and we shared everything.

I lost my mother when I was 12. And my father, I just don't wanna speak about him.

I will be going there again. The place I hate the most........ South korea.

--------
At my home

"You will be working with 7 men there. Be careful." Mark warned me.

We were at the airport. I was about to leave when Mark gave me a hug.

"I'll miss you" he whispered.

"I won't" I said and kicked his foot.

I waved him bye and went inside.

I was 24 by now and he was 27. We both liked each other but we never confessed it to each other. We wanted to be good friends to each other but not lovers.

I feel asleep on my way to korea.

---------

"Mam....madam please wake up we have reached our destination" said one of the attendant.

"I'm so sorry" I said.

I got out of the airport after the whole checking process. I was told that one of my team member is gonna pick me from the airport. I waited for almost 1 hours there was no clue of the person who was mentioned before. I was annoying as hell. First of all I hate this place and now I have to wait for a stupid person to pick me up. I called mark to confirm.

He sent me the location I grabbed a taxi and went to the location. I went there it was a huge building and was named as HYBE. A security gard stopped me as I tried to enter in.

*In korean language*

"Who are you mam?" Security questioned me.

"I'm newly appointed her" I stated.

"Can I see your ID" he asked.

"I'm sorry sir but I just arrived from Italy " I said.

"Without ID I can't let you In" he said.

Seriously!. I'm so sick of it.

I was given few numbers to call incase of emergency. I called a number.

"Hello, who is this" said a men with cold voice.

"Hello i'm from italian intelligence. The security is not allowing me in can you...Hello....hello" He hang the phone, like what.

I was cursing the person in Italy. When I was about to leave someone held me by my wrist. I saw him he was hot as hell. Wait what am I thinking. Should I kick him or what?.

"You can come in" he said. The same cold voice guy who hang up on me.

"Okay" I said.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

I HOPE THE STORY WAS GOOD. IT IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FF. I HOPE IT WAS GOOD KEEP ON SUPPORTING THE STORY IF YOU LIKED IT.

THANKS FOR READING.