The two intruders part 2

Notes:

*happy chirps*
Chapter Text
Running even faster, Oswald slides in the room with a staff at the ready.

Fight it, Eda! Don't make me--

But Oswald stops when they see king on the floor, wreathing in anguish as a baby brown owl beast chirping happily stand over him.

...hurt you.

King nervously laughs. Hey, Dad. Remember how you said not to go into Eda's room no matter what?

Yeah?

We went in and...lost her only potion and suddenly luz turned in to this?

If you're done playing already, I'll give my daughter a cursed elixir bottle and change her back!

What?

It's a long story but right now y'all can help Eda.

Fine. But after this you and I are going to have a talk. King said.

Oswald opened a new bottle and scratched Luz's chin.

"Drink." He commanded and Luz happily chirping, but obeyed. Once she swallowed the bitter tasting liquid, Luz was back to her human self.

________

King: Luz?

Luz: King! Oh, I'm so glad you're safe.

King: What happen to you?

I don't know? I felt sick and the next thing I know I blacked out. Hey what's I‐I‐‐ What's that?

Well this stuff "Keeps the curse at bay." gasps" An elixir a day, keeps the curse at bay." King says eyes wide.

you inherited the curse from your mother eda. Oswald confessed.

Luz: Curse? Wait, what are you trying to say? I'm cursed? Since when I ever cursed?!

I should have known I was wrong the whole time. That's no snaggleback. You became a baby owl beast!

* Growling* ( breaks down the door )

All three turned around to hear low growling and saw a much larger owl beast. Grey, black feathers. Large teeth and claws.

Crap! She probably heard your Helpless chirping and thought you were her baby! King panics.

No it's Eda! Oswald explains.

( Eda growling suddenly snatched up Oswald and dragged him upstairs, leaving the small bag of potions behind )

Noooo! Luz cries.

King gasp in fear "it cant be Eda why is she like this?

Luz panics. "Oh, man. Did you see her eyes? They were like‐‐ [grrr ] What happened to her?"