Two shirtless assassains in a plane | 003

"I'm sorry I haven't been myself, somethings got me down, what it is I cannot tell."

Song: Freaking Out On the Interstate -Briston Maroney

"He saved my from myself, by being himself." -Jovi

***

Grenades, reckless driving and diving into the cold water. I woke up with lost senses again. I gasped for air like my body couldn't get enough of it. When I had settled down a bit I rolled back onto my back, a sharp pain going through my side.
"We need to go" I hear glancing to the side to see Harry on his knees next to me.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Can't explain now, you need to get up" he says, reaching for a hand out. I didn't take it, not because I didn't want it but because I couldn't. I slowly stood up clutching my side.
"We should wrap that first or you're going to bleed out before we get anywhere" he then says "you're going to need to take that off" he gestures to the sweatshirt i was wearing.
"Sarge you don't want to die out here do you?" he asks with an urgency in his voice.
I reach down pulling the soaked sweatshirt off, every movement hurting, leaving me in my bra. It wasn't even a sports bra. This was humiliating. So so so humiliating. Harry seemed unphased and ripped a strip of fabric from his t-shirt. He stepped closer but I stopped him.
"I got it, '' I say, grabbing it from him. I wrap it around my torso, tightening it even though it hurts like a bitch. I pulled my sweatshirt on again and clutched my side as we wandered through the trees towards the city. We ran until I thought my legs were going to give out and my breathing was almost nonexistent. We made it to the private landing strip where there was a small two passenger plane.
"Have you ever flown a plane before?" he asks.
"Yeah, in pilot training" I say looking at him unsure.
"Good, now's the perfect time to use those skills" he says as we run towards it.
We both get it, the first thing I do is put the headset on.
"Wait Ryker" he says and I look at him stopping my movements and he hands me my mask. There was a crack through the center now.
"Shit" i say setting it on the front console because it was useless right now.
"Sorry" he says as I break open the bottom compartment and pull down the wires. I've never hotwired a plane before but I assumed it was like a car.
Thankfully no one stopped us as I struggled to get it started. I was very lightheaded which wasn't helping asd I assumed it was due to the fact that I was still losing blood.
"We just have to make it to the next airport over where the jet is," he says as I finally get the plane started.
"Yeah and if I die you're going to have to learn how to fly a plane quickly '' I say as we start speeding down the runway. I pull back on the steering wheel and we start ascending into the air.
"You're bleeding all over" he says looking down where my hand was.
"Oh sorry i'm being so inconsiderate i'll try harder not to" I said sarcastically.
"I mean you're going to have to do something about it if you're going to survive the flight" he says leaning over.
"Don't touch me Styles' ' I say. I wasn't angry at him, I just needed him to know he couldn't touch me.
"You're going to die if I don't," he says.
I hesitate. I couldn't bear the thought of his skin on mine. The thought alone made me want to pass out. "Fine" I finally said because the more I thought about it the more I didn't want to die tonight.
"You're going to have to strip this off," he says, referring to the sweatshirt. I let out a huff and took my hands off the wheel for a moment, stripping off the blood and river water soaked clothing. Harry strips his shirt off and tears it with only thick strips. I lean forward and he does the same wrapping it around me.