Planning And Greetings

| Leo's POV |
We were both in the nurses office after the fight with one of Harvey's men. I didn't like the guy next to me at all, even if he helped me. The nurse soon came in to check on us. " how are you feeling?" She asked, her voice soft and pleasant. "Better than before my head still hurts though" I said, rubbing my head. "It'll go away soon." She said, looking over at the guy next to me, realizing he's asleep. "I'll be in the hallway if you need anything" she said, walking out of the door. I looked over at him, I could tell he was fake sleeping. I had an idea to escape. " hey. Hey you" I said, trying to get his attention. " what is it?" He asked demandingly. "Could you distract the nurse for me? There's something I need to get" I said. "And what is this thing you need exactly?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I sighed "A screwdriver. It's to escape." I said, my head straight at the floor. "Fine, but you have to let me escape with you. I can help you." He said looking straight into my eyes. "Fine just distract her for me ok?" I asked as he nodded his head yes.

| Vincent's POV |
The dark haired man, who's name I'd forgotten ran behind the door and signaled for me to call the nurse. I pressed the button and she walked in to help me. "Ah, I see your finally awake." She said with a pleasant smile. "Yup, hey could I get a cup of water maybe?" I asked staring the man down as he left the room and into the hallway. He crouched through the hallway until he saw a guard. As the nurse was getting me my water, I asked her some questions to make conversation. Questions like "how did you end up working in a prison" and things like that. After me and her were finished talking, she asked me a final question. "Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?" She asked, a hand on her hip. "Yeah, I've got this giant headache." I said. I then saw the man enter the room and get back in his bed. We both nodded at each other. "It'll go away, I'll see you boys later" she said walking out of the office. "Did you get it?" I asked. "Of course" he said smiling. "I never got your name." I said staring into his dark brown eyes. "Leo. Leo Caruso. What's yours?" He asked in a pleasant voice. " Vincent Moretti."